• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Other SS members have helped me with legit sources for propranolol, benzos or meto alternatives (such as domperidone), however, I haven't been able to find any meto source. I'm looking for an EU source due to strict customs and new tax regulations.

If you know about some legit source, I'd be thankful for a DM

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
@Iamchickenhat managed to get dog meto, sure it's for dogs but all medium-sized mammals- Like chimps, humans, gorillas, pigs and dogs- react the same to medicine made for them, ie medicine for dogs work for pigs and vice versa. Maybe you can PM him and ask where he got it from.
@befree knows of a german source for domperidone, it's the same as meto but has less severe side effects

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
K

karel1987

Dec 29, 2020
Dont had any problems in eu. There are online doctors and I say it's for migraine

toasterbath

toasterbath

Jun 26, 2022
This meto shit is so hard to find 😭😭😭 I am Canadian if anyone could help pls PM me

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
There's another AE that's quite similar in action to meto and is available otc in EU countries. Its called prochlorperazine. The downside is that the eps side effects occur more often with that than meto. Not sure why its otc but its amognst the 5 next best things to meto according to Stans SN guide.

As others have suggested, you could try an online pharmacy for meto. Make sure to opt out of sharing info with your regular local doctor.

C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
I'm in UK, and i ordered from an Indian website and it came fine, I imagine its the same for EU?

S

Stargazer100

Student
May 25, 2021
I had been tipped a source a year ago but I was hesitant. Now I regret. I'm looking for meto too hope someone can dm to help.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
I'm in UK, and i ordered from an Indian website and it came fine, I imagine its the same for EU?
I don't think so, because there are new regulations put in place, such as taxes on any package exceeding 22 EUR

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
here in Brazil anyone can buy metoclopramide legally on common pharmacies without any prescription. it's not a controlled substance here.

some people here call meto "Plasil", but it's the same thing (exact same substance - metoclopramida).

maybe consider traveling to Brazil and then coming back to your location with your meto in hands.

C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
I don't think so, because there are new regulations put in place, such as taxes on any package exceeding 22 EUR
I dont think a tax on packages means they will ban the entry of meto. It means you will have to pay extra VAT tax when you order your package, and your package will be labelled on it certified that the tax was paid.

Reactions: Alex6216
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
I dont think a tax on packages means they will ban the entry of meto. It means you will have to pay extra VAT tax when you order your package, and your package will be labelled on it certified that the tax was paid.
yes, but in order to do that, I guess they will have to know exactly what's in there

Sarz

Sarz

Apr 24, 2020
I'm in UK got no problems with getting meto or propranolol send me a message

Last edited: