Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
It's 10mg every 8 hours, right? When you're asleep should you set an alarm to take it? Should a lot of water or a little with it?

I'm 43kg and doctors always tell me to take half the typical adult doses of medications, and I still get nasty side-effects way more than most. I was thinking 10g or 15g SN instead of 20g. When I do the dose of meto and Tagamet right before, can I reduce the dose at all so I won't get as many side-effects? Is it okay to use 10g SN, or should I go with 15g even though I'm really light?

The hackers said it'll mess with the chip in my brain and go badly for me, but they wouldn't clarify. They don't answer my questions anymore and they just tell me what to do without giving any reasons. The experimenters put the chip in my brain to keep me numb, docile, and untalkative. Is meto going to make it worse?

K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
Hackers? Chip in your brain? Can you elaborate?

As far as the SN previous postings show that even 5g can kill a person. People apparently have died just accidentally ingesting it. 15g is the PePH recommendation I think but they're being generous. I would NOT take 20g if I were you as I've also read that taking way too much is not recommended. I'd probably settle on 10 if I were you.

Reactions: theshadow618
T

theshadow618

Mar 3, 2019
what hackers are you talking about???