• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I'm on a lot of downers for my mental illness, so I was thinking of Methylphenidate or something similar for sleeping less and having more energy.

I'm already, unfortunately, abusing a bunch of meds, plus energy drinks.

Also I wanna add in this thread that everyone is free to pm me, and I'll be glad to talk if I'm able to.

Reactions: jar-baby
VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024
1 drug I never even tried once

Me neither. Although I've used many different sedatives, antidepressants and antipsychotics.

I mean, I'm on major downers such as Lorazepam, Clonazepam and Olanzapine to reduce my anxiety, but then I feel so tired and depressed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024
I'm on a lot of downers for my mental illness, so I was thinking of Methylphenidate or something similar for sleeping less and having more energy.

Also I wanna add in this thread that everyone is free to pm me, and I'll be glad to talk if I'm able to.

Anyone want to pm me about this (or anything else)?

I prefer to talk to girls, cause I feel like a gay girl, lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
R

rottedfukkup

May 30, 2024
i take methylphenidate for adhd it calms me down and stops me getting wound up and upset and angry i fall asleep after taking it sometimes i have the long acting twice a day

i take cbd oil sometimes and also lorazepam sometimes as well at night time

Upvote 0
mursonii

mursonii

Jul 8, 2024
Anyone want to pm me about this (or anything else)?

I prefer to talk to girls, cause I feel like a gay girl, lol.
methylphenidate makes you unable to sleep, but you can still feel sluggish and tired, you just wont be able to sleep. It decreases your appetite it made me lose a ton of weight !! and it also makes you feel quite woeful and zombie-like. personally my voice becomes very mellow and monotone and i have no energy to put up a front for others so im seen as a drag, but it also makes me feel super duper calm. . . like really calm. but if im being honest it also makes me feel very depressed because im more perceptive and i think more.

Reactions: Cakeisalie
Upvote 0
VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024
methylphenidate makes you unable to sleep, but you can still feel sluggish and tired, you just wont be able to sleep. It decreases your appetite it made me lose a ton of weight !! and it also makes you feel quite woeful and zombie-like. personally my voice becomes very mellow and monotone and i have no energy to put up a front for others so im seen as a drag, but it also makes me feel super duper calm. . . like really calm. but if im being honest it also makes me feel very depressed because im more perceptive and i think more.

Hey, in case that new members don't know, once you get to 5 posts (as far as I remember), you can access the chat function.

Upvote 0
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020

It's very effective at keeping me awake, but it doesn't give me a happy feeling, I just buy it to keep me awake when I need to do something.

Upvote 0