• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TransMagical

TransMagical

Volo ergo sum
Feb 10, 2023
Im not going to CTB soon(next 2-3 months as "soon"), as of now, subject to change.
But I still want to ask for easiest methods so I can try and think in advance.
So can people share just some easy methods that can be done with stuff around the house, no additional ordering materials needed? Preferably ones that kill within a house of starting it as well, so I don't risk getting found .
I keep seeing SN everywhere, and my biggest wonder is; can I make SN at home or is there a at home material thats similar to SN?
I know its a meat perservitive but I dont eat meat so nobody say "eat a shit ton of beef" or somthing as well I stated I dont eat meat.
I could get SN ordered to a friend if they want to help but I doubt it.
Anyways just anyone got easyish methods to acheive with stuff in a house?

Also sorry for my shit spelling, I cant spell well at all.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Endex
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Partial is your only option. It can be really tricky though

TransMagical

TransMagical

Volo ergo sum
Feb 10, 2023
Partial hanging. You can look up how to do it in the resources section on this site.
Alright thanks.

Edit after veiwing a guide or 2
Partial hanging. You can look up how to do it in the resources section on this site.
Seems to be to difficult to follow as has to many steps/words for my tiny adhd brain to handle

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really think that you can make SN at home and if there was a home material that is similar to SN then it would had been discussed on here. There are simply no easy methods and if suicide is easy I would already be gone and there wouldn't be all these endless threads asking method related questions.

All that anyone can do with this question is do their own research to decide what is best for themselves, it's very unfair how suicide is this difficult for us but it's simply the reality. If such easily accessible household methods existed, then I'm pretty sure that they would be restricted as this society is so anti suicide, but anyway I wish you the best of luck.

TransMagical

TransMagical

Volo ergo sum
Feb 10, 2023
I don't really think that you can make SN at home and if there was a home material that is similar to SN then it would had been discussed on here. There are simply no easy methods and if suicide is easy I would already be gone and there wouldn't be all these endless threads asking method related questions.

All that anyone can do with this question is do their own research to decide what is best for themselves, it's very unfair how suicide is this difficult for us but it's simply the reality. If such easily accessible household methods existed, then I'm pretty sure that they would be restricted as this society is so anti suicide, but anyway I wish you the best of luck.
Thank you! And I will try and research. I know you CAN make SN, but idk how, so I will see if I can buy the materials for it and if they wont be suspicious at all.

TransMagical

TransMagical

Volo ergo sum
Feb 10, 2023

I looked it up, and you can make SN at home, but you need like calcium nitrate or something with baking soda or some shit. So yeah mot viable
To make