imflo_pink

imflo_pink

Jul 24, 2024
I live in Australia (Victoria) and it looks like a lot of the availability of the methods I've hoped of attaining (SN,N) seem impossible to get.

I've tried od'ing on some otc meds with no luck and I am losing hope

I need something and soon
Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Reactions: Isbel88 and davidtorez
E

Edouard

Jul 18, 2024
I'm in a similar situation, unfortunately.

I was able to acquire some curing salt (12.5% SN) recently without issue, and I'm going to experiment with concentrating/filtering out the SN in the near future. There seem to be a few posts here talking about it, but I'm not sure anyone's actually tried.

I guess nitrogen or opiates are options, if you can get them. Then there are all the common, brutal methods, but you probably know about them already. I'm not sure there are any easy answers. Keep reading the forums and maybe something will come up.

Reactions: mckf, davidtorez and imflo_pink
imflo_pink

imflo_pink

Jul 24, 2024
I'm in a similar situation, unfortunately.

I was able to acquire some curing salt (12.5% SN) recently without issue, and I'm going to experiment with concentrating/filtering out the SN in the near future. There seem to be a few posts here talking about it, but I'm not sure anyone's actually tried.

I guess nitrogen or opiates are options, if you can get them. Then there are all the common, brutal methods, but you probably know about them already. I'm not sure there are any easy answers. Keep reading the forums and maybe something will come up.
Best of luck, I've thought about similar things but they seem to tricky. Maybe I'll have another look.

Reactions: davidtorez
mckf

mckf

Jul 25, 2024
I've tried applying for membership and for the Peaceful Pill Handbook, however they won't allow me due to my age (late 20's). Apparently, you need to be over 50 with ID or have a serious illness.

It is really difficult in Australia..

P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
I live in Australia (Victoria) and it looks like a lot of the availability of the methods I've hoped of attaining (SN,N) seem impossible to get.

I've tried od'ing on some otc meds with no luck and I am losing hope

I need something and soon
Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Have you failed with any SN suppliers from overseas then? Is there no-one able to export to Aussie?

What about overseas drug suppliers for eg. Cardiac drugs?

GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Life is the problem
Jul 11, 2024
I've tried applying for membership and for the Peaceful Pill Handbook, however they won't allow me due to my age (late 20's). Apparently, you need to be over 50 with ID or have a serious illness.

It is really difficult in Australia..
You can read the 2022 version of the ppeh here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-essentials-2022.107973/

Also to OP there's a few sources around that'll ship worldwide. If you look at SN threads you can sometimes decipher the abbreviations of store names and occasionally people post pictures of what they bought with label still on showing the brand name. The discord servers also have some useful information.

Last edited:
I

Isbel88

Jun 19, 2024
I have N but I'm live in Peru. I'd send a MP but it's impossible.