• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TheWhiskyTheLiar

Sep 18, 2020
Hello,

Im physically disabled person in the UK and im looking for a method but can't find one that would work.

The only gas I could get is butane.

Hanging, SN, drowning and jumping are completely unavailable.

I'm getting to the point im desperate but I don't want to try with paracetamol again.

Ideas?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Mare Imbrium
C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
SN is available in the UK. You failed with Paracetamol ? How much did you take and what happend ? Maybe the following methods would be possible: helium-full face scuba mask (or nitrogen), carotid artery method with tourniquet.

These are just examples and are not meant to encourage you to do it

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Sn is not readily available in the UK regardless what crusader says. You would have to risk customs and a visit from the police. Paracetamol would be a horrible way to go. Helium is also not possible as they add oxygen to it.

T

TheWhiskyTheLiar

Sep 18, 2020
Thats the issue I'm having

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Unlucky Self

Unlucky Self

Possibly Cursed
Mar 14, 2020
What makes hanging impossible? Because I think you might be able work it in some way, especially partial-suspension. Which is even better than the full-.

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
If you don't mind me asking how disabled are you?

T

TheWhiskyTheLiar

Sep 18, 2020
What makes hanging impossible? Because I think you might be able work it in some way, especially partial-suspension. Which is even better than the full-.
I spasm enough that the rope doesn't stay in place for a proper hanging. I've tried multiple times in different ways and failed. Its not possible. Trust me.
If you don't mind me asking how disabled are you?
Not enough for euthanasia, I've looked and scourerd various sources for this and spoken medically about it- but enough that I'll never drive, never work, have limited ability to go outside and exist around other people, struggle with basic self care. I will need a carer in the near future.