• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
It's a tough thing that as soon as someone finds a way to leave that works then people want to stop others from using it- they mean well, but some people need relief from their pain. This will be an ongoing thing it seems.

Reactions: divinemistress36, pthnrdnojvsc, GoatHerder and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I take it you're talking about SN getting harder to obtain, huh?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I'm not so sure I agree. I think thanks to information and things like the DNMs, peaceful quick suicide methods are more understood and accessible than ever.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I take it you're talking about SN getting harder to obtain, huh?
Not really so much, but that is one example. Jumping is one thing- as soon as people start using a spot they put up barriers. I just read an article about prison where they are trying to remove anything prisoners can hang themselves from- if people want to leave prison for a better life i think let them go, why should they have to suffer like that. Some people are ok in prison, people who have others looking out for them are who are tough, but some people aren't like that. They want to take away bars, etc, anything prisoners can hang themselves from. If people need to stop the pain let them stop the pain in my opinion, stopping all the ctbs you can really isn't humane or caring, though a lot of people think it is.

Reactions: divinemistress36, pthnrdnojvsc, GoatHerder and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I agree. If I'm prochoice, and I am, I guess those beliefs should apply to everyone, even prisoners. That's not a very common example you brought up. You wouldn't happen to be a prisoner of some sort, would you? Most prison suicides are hangings, aren't they, done with sheets, maybe shoelaces, if they still allow them?

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I agree. If I'm prochoice, and I am, I guess those beliefs should apply to everyone, even prisoners. That's not a very common example you brought up. You wouldn't happen to be a prisoner of some sort, would you? Most prison suicides are hangings, aren't they, done with sheets, maybe shoelaces, if they still allow them?
I'm not a prisoner, i just saw an article about this yesterday, but I do know that i i was for a long time i would want to leave. The problem i sthey are trying to take away anything you can tie sheets or shoelaces to.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded and pthnrdnojvsc