• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AngelJuttichot

AngelJuttichot

Nov 18, 2023
I know all my posts basically go around in circles so I apologise if these are tiring to read for anybody.

Barley anything is available, downing a whole bottle of cough syrup isn't all too viable if I want to guarantee death, neither is a pack of paracetamol (I've been sent to hospital for that before and it didn't do anything anyway) and I have no clue where to source anything with a high OD rate. I'm very stuck here as an OD in my sleep, and especially tonight seems like the best way to go.

Reactions: Okokaykay
L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
Why do you need to do it in the UK? Catch a flight to San Francisco and go pick up some Fentaynl in the loin.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Other than guns, pretty much any method is readily available here. Ironically having a government that doesn't care about people helps those of us looking to CTB.

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Why do you need to do it in the UK? Catch a flight to San Francisco and go pick up some Fentaynl in the loin.
Another member here says SN is still freely available in Brazil. Maybe another overseas option.

Reactions: livinginhellnation
L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
Another member here says SN is still freely available in Brazil. Maybe another overseas option.
Have a nice churrasco (if you are into meat) before you go.
Other than guns, pretty much any method is readily available here. Ironically having a government that doesn't care about people helps those of us looking to CTB.
That is a misconception. Guns are readily available in the UK, legally and illegally.

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I know all my posts basically go around in circles so I apologise if these are tiring to read for anybody.

Barley anything is available, downing a whole bottle of cough syrup isn't all too viable if I want to guarantee death, neither is a pack of paracetamol (I've been sent to hospital for that before and it didn't do anything anyway) and I have no clue where to source anything with a high OD rate. I'm very stuck here as an OD in my sleep, and especially tonight seems like the best way to go.
With the long held assumption of buying N one day no longer an option I'm more convinced towards a nitrogen exit bag now; not ideal as I'm sure my SI would go into overdrive with a bag on my head.

Before considering the peaceful options I always thought about jumping from height or in front of a train (ruled the train out for the driver's sake). Maybe height is the answer but again, it's getting over the edge with SI.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021

That is a misconception. Guns are readily available in the UK, legally and illegally.

Yes you can get a gun here but a lot of people talking about CTB don't actually want to CTB or have the guts to do it. Unless someone is actually serious a gun is a seriously bad idea as possession comes with a mandatory 5 year minimum prison sentence, no exceptions.

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023

If I could access a shotgun I would (in the UK).

I'm a devout carnivore :pfff:, bring out the churrasco!

B

bigfishlittlefish

Student
Dec 21, 2021

I'm curious as to why you say that guns are readily available legally.
I know someone who has a shotgun license (which is pretty much all you can get legally) and it was not a short or easy process to get that license - rightly so.

L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
I'm curious as to why you say that guns are readily available legally.
I know someone who has a shotgun license (which is pretty much all you can get legally) and it was not a short or easy process to get that license - rightly so.
A shotgun is all you need, I didnt say it was an easy process, but its option if you are willing to jump through the hoops. If not you can hang around the dodgy areas in Liverpool and someone will sell you a gun for the right price. Even in America, unless you are in Texas or NH , you will have to jump through hoops to get a gun license.

Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
A shotgun is all you need, I didnt say it was an easy process, but its option if you are willing to jump through the hoops. If not you can hang around the dodgy areas in Liverpool and someone will sell you a gun for the right price. Even in America, unless you are in Texas or NH , you will have to jump through hoops to get a gun license.
How? I know some people in the uk legally have guns for hunting (grouse shooting, etc.) but I don't know how one would go about trying to acquire one

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how the UK is such an anti-suicide country, I find it so horrible how suicide is purposely made so difficult. Sadly I don't believe that anything easily accessible is reliable to overdose on, if people could easily and reliably od on what can be bought in pharmacies then they wouldn't be so accessible.

I really wish that there's a straightforward way but sadly to me all the methods are either inaccessible or risky, it's so cruel how people have to struggle so much to reach their inevitable fate that they are destined for anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
How? I know some people in the uk legally have guns for hunting (grouse shooting, etc.) but I don't know how one would go about trying to acquire one
Like I said if you are willing to go through the hoops say you're into grouse hunting you will eventually get one.

A

Aburach

Nov 19, 2023
Like I said if you are willing to go through the hoops say you're into grouse hunting you will eventually get one.
While theoretically true, I doubt anyone who is not into hunting and has no references in that "community" would be able to fake that they are genuine without arousing suspicion in the UK.

B

bigfishlittlefish

Student
Dec 21, 2021
While theoretically true, I doubt anyone who is not into hunting and has no references in that "community" would be able to fake that they are genuine without arousing suspicion in the UK.
If you have ever spoken to any GP/doctor about anything mental health related, or ever had anything prescribed, it will be on your medical records and will 100% stop you from being able to get a gun license. I know this for a fact.