• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ninevoltheart

ninevoltheart

Aug 13, 2023
been thinking about making an attempt, but i'm not sure the best way to do it. my goal right now isn't death, just getting close enough to it, so i don't want to do something that'll be totally irreversible. also my pain tolerance is low so i'm not sure about anything that'll hurt too much

i've been considering overdosing or partial hanging/strangulation since they don't seem too painful, and i can tap out easier than if i jumped, for example. my only issue with overdosing is what meds to use. i have a bottle of sleeping pills but i don't know how effective it'd be in giving me the experience i want.

i'd have to be in the right state for it, but i've thought about cutting my wrists, too. i've heard it can be pretty ineffective in killing, and i already have a blade on hand if i decide to go through with it.

for people who've used any of these methods before, what was your experience like and what would be the best way to go about it, without causing permanent damage?

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Forget about cutting, period. If you're keen on practising a method, but trying to avoid any harm at this point, I'd practice partial, and then, when the time is right, go full. Partial is a risky business and most fail for several reasons. Full is a one way ticket if done right.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Cutting wrists is one of the most unreliable methods. If you fail, everybody can see what you have done, because scars will remain. And if you have no anatomical knowledge, there is also the risk of injury to tendons and nerves.

In this thread you can find an overview of common methods:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

ninevoltheart

ninevoltheart

Aug 13, 2023
Forget about cutting, period. If you're keen on practising a method, but trying to avoid any harm at this point, I'd practice partial, and then, when the time is right, go full. Partial is a risky business and most fail for several reasons. Full is a one way ticket if done right.
that's what i was thinking, i just have to figure out the best way to do it. i might give it a try then
Cutting wrists is one of the most unreliable methods. If you fail, everybody can see what you have done, because scars will remain. And if you have no anatomical knowledge, there is also the risk of injury to tendons and nerves.

In this thread you can find an overview of common methods:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.
to be fair, i already have scars so i'm not really worried about that part. but i'll check out the thread, thank you :)

Reactions: CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
that's what i was thinking, i just have to figure out the best way to do it. i might give it a try then

to be fair, i already have scars so i'm not really worried about that part. but i'll check out the thread, thank you :)
There's plenty of material on here and other sites. Obviously in this case, it's more about getting used to the noose, cause perfecting a position is a little irrelevant if you're going from partial to full.