• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

slothturtlebro

slothturtlebro

Jun 13, 2019
Hello, would this work and be painless? ( i am 21 years old weight 65 kg):
300mg valium (diazepam) + hanging + plastic bag (with belt around it)

PS: I would only have a few hours before i'd get found... And i don't want to be reanimated.....

Reactions: Death_Loverr
D

Death_Loverr

Aug 14, 2019
It's 10000% working. 30 minutes is enough for hanging :)
Good luck

D

Death_Loverr

Aug 14, 2019
Can I ask you a question? Do you have a good reason or just want to do it?

slothturtlebro

slothturtlebro

Jun 13, 2019
kinda both i guess

Reactions: thecolourgold
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
it will be painless?

The vast, vast majority of people who die by hanging pass out within seconds of the ligature tightening, so about as close to [physically] painless as possible. You know yourself better than I do, but I'd be worried that so much Valium would make me more likely to mess up, and the bag might cause the ligature to slip around an not compress the carotid arteries enough to kill me. (Of course, I've picked a different method, so my fears might be overblown.)

The issue (other than going through with it) is the possibility that instead of cutting off blood flow by compressing the carotid arteries, it ends up choking someone to death, which is painful and can take several minutes. And of course, the possibility of failure, which is usually painful and permanently damaging.

A

AnonYmous00

Apr 5, 2023
The plastic bag for me would be an extra but also a more compassionate (if possible) way to shield the one who discovers you.