CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Really sad tired all,dy abuse suffer nobody care. Had enough this stay vegetale other abuse no help no care. Feel body die want cry eve cry hard. Why all cruel this life awful reall wish method near ,ctell you thing feel maybe die reg anytime this pain much afraid also body worse what do not kno, really wish method know not possible one send not idea how get need save self peace method before late

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Victor1, Lupgevif, WonderingSoul and 8 others
ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
best method i know is Nembutal (tried and tested by modern society), but i can't get it either…
Nitrogen (equipment is difficult to get) - i plan on using this

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CTB Dream and Per Ardua Ad Astra
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Your feelings of wishing that you had a method by your side are understandable, I hate how it can be this difficult and complicated to die and how we live in a world so focused on prolonging suffering. I find it horrible how methods are restricted leaving people to die in painful and risky ways. Our right to die really should be respected and we all deserve the option of a peaceful exit for when the time is right for us to leave this world. I hope that you find what you are looking for as it really can be so awful feeling trapped in a life that is just endless suffering with no relief.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and WonderingSoul