• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

loterius

loterius

-
Sep 21, 2023
Use starvation as a last resort. Thats very cheap and works always. Just live off tea,coffee, and lemonade for the next 2 weeks. It doesnt involved brute force you just lose concecious the longer you stay foodless. I think that is a good option.

Reactions: 12_Years_Late
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
roundup or drain cleaner

• Hmph!
  • Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide, trove1080p and squirley
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
I feel forget asking anyone what YOU should do or at least let your own pain move you into what YOU feel you need to set yourself free from the anguish u feel 🙏🏽

Only pain of living is going to be the one to make you end this in the best way possible for you 🤞🏽

Reactions: chuerdhmproton and squirley
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
im sorry you feel you deserve so much pain and suffering. i hope you find some kind of peace 🖤

Reactions: Meditation guide
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
Hey friend. I've seen some of your posts last posts and I'm really sorry things are so rough. You sound very distressed.

I know you are really suffering and just want it to end. But the last thing you should do is anything impulsive, I know it's easier said than done when you feel like this.

Have you decided against SN again?

Feel free to pm me if you want to at any point. You are not a bad person and you certainly don't deserve a painful death okay? 💛

• Hugs
Reactions: chuerdhmproton, Meditation guide, avaruus and 1 other person
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
So you're still upset because someone told you you don't know anything about sn ? You know it's absurd, even you would find it absurd a few weeks ago.
Stop taking as immutable truth everything that anyone can tell you...
You need to try to take a step back.
I hope you recover quickly

• Hugs
Reactions: chuerdhmproton, Meditation guide, avaruus and 2 others
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
Hanging, SN, both are quite lethal, don't think about anything involving overdose or cutting

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I've been thinking about you, it's sad to see you in pain. :(
I would recommend something fast and painless, like hanging.
I hope you can find peace, even if it has to be in death. <3

• Love
Reactions: Ampsvx123, MatthieuFrederickW, chuerdhmproton and 2 others
Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
Hey I'm in the exact same place right now. Literally, I'm in the hospital and I'll get discharged tomorrow. I think it's time to end it. If you want to chat, I'm here.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImpishIndulgence, chuerdhmproton, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Use starvation as a last resort. Thats very cheap and works always. Just live off tea,coffee, and lemonade for the next 2 weeks. It doesnt involved brute force you just lose concecious the longer you stay foodless. I think that is a good option.
??? Brute force ? You start to get
dizzy , sick feeling , headaches , stomach pains , and plus since your still having liquids,
what about SI ???
numerous cases were people have went like 20+ days
roundup or drain cleaner
Might burn a little. ;)
You know all the available methods. And you know that you need to decide that for your self.

Reactions: Flameboyant, Praestat_Mori and Meditation guide
Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
What the hell?! Starvation is on of the worst ctb method. It's literally extremely painful (one of the most painful ways to ctb) and slow. Starvation was used back then as TORTURE. Please, don't starve yourself, it's terrible idea. You will only suffer more.

Reactions: chuerdhmproton, Praestat_Mori, Meditation guide and 2 others
abcz

abcz

confused with life
Sep 19, 2023
I think it depends on if you will have people around you all the time or not after the hospital. I'd say hanging but that could provide noise so I don't know.

Although my last hospital experience was when I was 15 and my mom slept in my room and I would end up going into my closet after she fell asleep and hanging myself although never enough to pass out, but enough to make breathing hard. Also I found the pain scary. This method doesn't work though when said parent wakes up and notices you aren't in your bed and finds you in the closet. (the other ironic thing is that I hadn't considered hanging before it was mentioned at the hospital)

• Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly, it's just the reality that suicide isn't straightforward, it would be such a relief if there is a guaranteed way that is very easily accessible to just instantly die, if suicide is that easy I'd be long gone.

When it comes to methods all that anyone can do, is do their own research and decide what is best for themselves which is why the suicide resource compilation exists. Deciding on any potential method depends on the individual and what they can access.

Reactions: Meditation guide and squirley
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
You could try the wait and see how you feel once you get out of hospital method. Then if you're still on that path, check your own notes - you seem to know enough about what you're doing regarding methods.

Reactions: squirley
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
Were you in the hospital for CTB?

12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

“May it please you.” — Ben Pollack
Jun 19, 2023
Something that I will definitely take into consideration, thank you.