David Richardson

David Richardson

Scared of peace.
Feb 13, 2019
Hello, I'm not sure wethe I should actually make a thread out of this but here I go ( sorry if I'm breaking any rules ).

I have been planning to CTB for only a few weeks, so my plan is not perfect and is constantly changing. In the last two weeks, I have been buying two packets of 16 ibuprofen pills from a supermarket. I now have 363 pills, and I'm planning to buy 8 more packets to get 491 pills. In total, I currently have 79.2g of paracetamol, and a few grams of aspirin as well. If I buy 8 more packets I will have 104.8g. I read that you only need 10g of paracetamol to kill a grown man. I put my plan in steps just to make it easier to write down, and here it is:
1 - I won't sleep for two days.
2 - I will tell my roommates that I will be sleeping because I feel sick.
3 - When I'm in my room, I will take all of my paracetamol quickly. I'll try to take as much as I can at once ( swallow 2 or 3 at once ) without choking.
4 - I'll put three pillows on my bed, facing the wall. Then, I'll tape my legs up onto the wall with gorilla tape to make sure I stay in place. I'll then lie on the three pillows, which will be underneath my torso, with my head going down on a an angle.
5 - I'll tape earphones onto my ears, and also tape plastic on the area to cover my ears. My phone will be plugged into a power bank that's full so I can listen to music without it running out of battery. The plug for my headphones will also be taped with gorilla glue to make sure that if I move I won't unplug it accidentally. ( This sounds random but I wonder if this might have a negative impact on my method ).
6 - I'll quickly put on a drawstring bag, and tighten it, but make it feel comfortable.
7 - Then I'll put five or six plastic bags over the drawstring bag. I will make sure that none of them have any holes.
8 - I'll then tape all of these bags onto my neck using gorilla tape.
9 - I will put another drawstring bag over the plastic bags and tape it further down my neck.
10 - Go to sleep.
Sorry if the plan was very vague, but here's what I'm hoping for. I won't sleep for two days so I can have a heavy sleep to avoid panic and a lot of pain ( I know that I'll probably wake up at one point though ). I don't actually plan to die from a paracetamol overdose, that is too painful and slow for me. That's why I'm putting bags over my head. I haven't done much research at all into this, but I remember people always telling me when I was a child not to put a plastic bag over my head because I could die from asphyxiation. I have no idea if this is true. If I don't die from asphyxiation, I might die from an effect of the overdose. I read that when you overdose on paracetamol, your body will try to expel everything it can from the body. That means that I'll vomit. I know it's gross, but I've heard about people who passed out drunk, lying down ( usually with their heads at a downwards angle ), and die of drowning ( or choking, I don't know if that's even possible though ) on their own vomit. The gorilla tape would also prevent vomit from leaking out, and the amount of bags I have could also mean that the vomit will stay inside the drawstring bag over my head. I don't think I could fill it up, but It might drown me. At this point I will probably wake up, which isn't great but I probably won't be able to do anything about it as it would be really hard to get the gorilla tape off and my screams might be muffled by the bags. If that doesn't work, I'll probably be found by my roommates alive, but it will be too late to do anything about my overdose. That's not really what I want.
I'd like advice, and I'm open to opinions ( I know it's a horrible way to go ). I also have a few questions that I hope have answer. Will the overdose lead to death faster due to the amount taken ( it might be useful to know that I weigh 71.7 kg )? Should I eat anything before CTB ( this could make me vomit more and I worry that it might effect the overdose )? How probable is it that I will die from asphyxiation? How probable is it that I will drown in my own vomit? It may also be useful to know that I can't have anything delivered as that is extremely risky, I'm on a very tight budget and I want to preserve my body, so I don't plan to jump in front of a train or anything that will mutilate my body or will make my body impossible to find.

Thank you for your time.

Reactions: Raggas, Redt2go and 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Are you sure you'll be able to execute these steps with precision if you haven't slept for two days? You could also sleep as normal, and take sleeping pills to induce a deep sleep when you put the bags over you head. Good luck whatever you do.

Reactions: Redt2go
C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
Hello, I'm not sure wethe I should actually make a thread out of this but here I go ( sorry if I'm breaking any rules ).

I have been planning to CTB for only a few weeks, so my plan is not perfect and is constantly changing. In the last two weeks, I have been buying two packets of 16 ibuprofen pills from a supermarket. I now have 363 pills, and I'm planning to buy 8 more packets to get 491 pills. In total, I currently have 79.2g of paracetamol, and a few grams of aspirin as well. If I buy 8 more packets I will have 104.8g. I read that you only need 10g of paracetamol to kill a grown man. I put my plan in steps just to make it easier to write down, and here it is:
1 - I won't sleep for two days.
2 - I will tell my roommates that I will be sleeping because I feel sick.
3 - When I'm in my room, I will take all of my paracetamol quickly. I'll try to take as much as I can at once ( swallow 2 or 3 at once ) without choking.
4 - I'll put three pillows on my bed, facing the wall. Then, I'll tape my legs up onto the wall with gorilla tape to make sure I stay in place. I'll then lie on the three pillows, which will be underneath my torso, with my head going down on a an angle.
5 - I'll tape earphones onto my ears, and also tape plastic on the area to cover my ears. My phone will be plugged into a power bank that's full so I can listen to music without it running out of battery. The plug for my headphones will also be taped with gorilla glue to make sure that if I move I won't unplug it accidentally. ( This sounds random but I wonder if this might have a negative impact on my method ).
6 - I'll quickly put on a drawstring bag, and tighten it, but make it feel comfortable.
7 - Then I'll put five or six plastic bags over the drawstring bag. I will make sure that none of them have any holes.
8 - I'll then tape all of these bags onto my neck using gorilla tape.
9 - I will put another drawstring bag over the plastic bags and tape it further down my neck.
10 - Go to sleep.
Sorry if the plan was very vague, but here's what I'm hoping for. I won't sleep for two days so I can have a heavy sleep to avoid panic and a lot of pain ( I know that I'll probably wake up at one point though ). I don't actually plan to die from a paracetamol overdose, that is too painful and slow for me. That's why I'm putting bags over my head. I haven't done much research at all into this, but I remember people always telling me when I was a child not to put a plastic bag over my head because I could die from asphyxiation. I have no idea if this is true. If I don't die from asphyxiation, I might die from an effect of the overdose. I read that when you overdose on paracetamol, your body will try to expel everything it can from the body. That means that I'll vomit. I know it's gross, but I've heard about people who passed out drunk, lying down ( usually with their heads at a downwards angle ), and die of drowning ( or choking, I don't know if that's even possible though ) on their own vomit. The gorilla tape would also prevent vomit from leaking out, and the amount of bags I have could also mean that the vomit will stay inside the drawstring bag over my head. I don't think I could fill it up, but It might drown me. At this point I will probably wake up, which isn't great but I probably won't be able to do anything about it as it would be really hard to get the gorilla tape off and my screams might be muffled by the bags. If that doesn't work, I'll probably be found by my roommates alive, but it will be too late to do anything about my overdose. That's not really what I want.
I'd like advice, and I'm open to opinions ( I know it's a horrible way to go ). I also have a few questions that I hope have answer. Will the overdose lead to death faster due to the amount taken ( it might be useful to know that I weigh 71.7 kg )? Should I eat anything before CTB ( this could make me vomit more and I worry that it might effect the overdose )? How probable is it that I will die from asphyxiation? How probable is it that I will drown in my own vomit? It may also be useful to know that I can't have anything delivered as that is extremely risky, I'm on a very tight budget and I want to preserve my body, so I don't plan to jump in front of a train or anything that will mutilate my body or will make my body impossible to find.

Thank you for your time.

Don't use Ibuprofen or Paracetamol because you'll suffer awful liver / kidney failure if you fail.

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I hope it's ok for me to say I think that this is a fairly bad idea. I don't mean to offend. You won't be able to swallow that many pills on an empty stomach without vomiting and vomiting with a bag taped round your head will not guarantee you choke on your vomit.

The pain of organ failure from the paracetamol can take 2-5 days and it will wake you through any amount of sleep deprivation.

Reactions: Redt2go and Funkbunny
B

BaronVon

Feb 24, 2019
I Attempted the Paracetamol route back in the day when i was a teenager 30 years ago, if i can remember 140 tablets , some alcohol and some substance intake. Believe me if when i decide its time to go this won't be my method again, i just spent 12-14 hours being violently sick until i gave in and phoned an ambulance, quick trip to hospital stomach pumped and drip/hospital for a week and a few visits from a shrink of course :)

Reactions: Redt2go