• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
The method I have been practicing almost daily for over year now may be in danger.
Only a few meters away from my spot some idiot decided to cause notable damage to public property.
Last night when I went official notifications appeared saying that they will evaluate the CCTV and if the perpetrator hands himself in within a week they will receive a lesser punishment.

For sizeable amount of time I have been the only one in that area at a certain time in the evening.
If they check properly (depending on the scope of the lens of the CCTV) they may able to see some chump (me) pacing up and down the platform waiting for a train and walking across the tracks. And worse they might suspect that I did the damage.

There are five cameras in and around the premise and at least three with a good view on the face. They appear relatively old.

This really fucking sucks since I don't know what will happen if I continue to show up.
I can't just stop going either because its a part of my routine and might raise suspicion if I just stop appearing.
If shit hits the fan my plan would be to just say that I practice extreme trainspotting and need the rush to feel well and balanced (I have a history in extreme sports), but the police and my family know I'm depressed and suicidal.

Does anyone know anything about CCTV evaluation?
What would you do?

Btw, I really suck at partial hanging, tried loads of times and I live with my mother and can't fast / not drink so preping for SN is out of the question for now.

• Hugs
Reactions: GreenMile, settheory and BottomlessPit
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
The method I have been practicing almost daily for over year now may be in danger.
Only a few meters away from my spot some idiot decided to cause notable damage to public property.
Last night when I went official notifications appeared saying that they will evaluate the CCTV and if the perpetrator hands himself in within a week they will receive a lesser punishment.

For sizeable amount of time I have been the only one in that area at a certain time in the evening.
If they check properly (depending on the scope of the lens of the CCTV) they may able to see some chump (me) pacing up and down the platform waiting for a train and walking across the tracks. And worse they might suspect that I did the damage.

There are five cameras in and around the premise and at least three with a good view on the face. They appear relatively old.

This really fucking sucks since I don't know what will happen if I continue to show up.
I can't just stop going either because its a part of my routine and might raise suspicion if I just stop appearing.
If shit hits the fan my plan would be to just say that I practice extreme trainspotting and need the rush to feel well and balanced (I have a history in extreme sports), but the police and my family know I'm depressed and suicidal.

Does anyone know anything about CCTV evaluation?
What would you do?

Btw, I really suck at partial hanging, tried loads of times and I live with my mother and can't fast / not drink so preping for SN is out of the question for now.
Why not find another method or place?

Reactions: GreenMile and puppet_nihilist
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
I'm sorry buddy, that sounds like an extremely difficult position to be in. You'd probably need to check up the legalities of crossing train tracks for a start. It's illegal in some places and could land you a hefty fine.

If you were to continue this method I'd say to find a new spot at least until the heat of the property damage passes.

All I can say is I'm really sorry, losing that feeling of control having a method or practicing one. I hope you find something that works for you if (and I imagine it still is) that's what you want.

Reactions: GreenMile and StateOfMind
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Why not find another method or place?
The entire railway is walled off, only option would be to head to the next station but they have cams too.
I'm sorry buddy, that sounds like an extremely difficult position to be in. You'd probably need to check up the legalities of crossing train tracks for a start. It's illegal in some places and could land you a hefty fine.

If you were to continue this method I'd say to find a new spot at least until the heat of the property damage passes.

All I can say is I'm really sorry, losing that feeling of control having a method or practicing one. I hope you find something that works for you if (and I imagine it still is) that's what you want.
Yeah man this really sucks. Definitely not good for my blood pressure lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bedrock48
megafire

megafire

burn it down
Oct 12, 2020
genuinely so sorry to hear that your spot has been compromised!! its so disheartening, especially when the place has almost become like a friend.

as for the CCTV, usually they never check those, but in this case, they certainly will. i think the best bet would be to wait it out for a bit- in the meantime, get acquainted with a new spot, even if its further out. whoever owns the CCTV in your original spot most likely owns them all, and they will checking those- but if you're just chilling, than the most officials can do is tell you not to be there anymore. if its public property, that is. private, obviously they can tell you to f off

Reactions: Bedrock48
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
genuinely so sorry to hear that your spot has been compromised!! its so disheartening, especially when the place has almost become like a friend.

as for the CCTV, usually they never check those, but in this case, they certainly will. i think the best bet would be to wait it out for a bit- in the meantime, get acquainted with a new spot, even if its further out. whoever owns the CCTV in your original spot most likely owns them all, and they will checking those- but if you're just chilling, than the most officials can do is tell you not to be there anymore. if its public property, that is. private, obviously they can tell you to f off
It's a public transport area.
I'm just wondering how far they will go with the CCTV and how good the quality of the images are.
I'm already known to the local police for my suicide note that cost me a night in psych-ward.
If they somehow catch on and link that "trainspotter" to me what they can legally do?
Just trying to prepare for the worst case scenario, what ever that may be?