• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
I didn't really know what forum this went in, so it's here.

(A lot of talk about Mental Health situation) -
I've been under mental health services for just under 6 months, I got sectioned once before on a 136 by police and they know that I'm considered a 'risk'. I had an appointment last week and told them how I took a paracetamol overdose (I know this is unlikely to kill me but I already have a damaged liver) and I didn't want the help and wouldn't go to the doctors, and I stopped my antidepressants. My CPN seemed worried and said I need to go back on them and my other MH issues are ''alot to handle''. Bare in mind, MH wise I suffer from hearing voices, psychotic episodes, dissociation, eating disorder traits, anxiety disorders, increased violent episodes and thoughts, consistent attempts to take my own life and depression (Obviously). I do not have a formal diagnosis of many of the disorders yet as I've only had one assessment for medication. I'm losing two of my friends and recently lost another to mental health issues and ctb. She stated I had capacity around it but before stated about the mental health act, but could they make a judgment now that I don't have capacity?

(Method)-
I've made a plan to obtain 30 ectasy/mdma or relative drug, to go to my local bridge which is around 120ft high over concrete and a river, and to also tie a noose and try all 3 methods at once. If one doesn't work, another definitely would. The force alone would end it. They don't know this, but I worry they might, I've been given two appointments this week, one with a specialty doctor and another with my CPN. I'm worried they're going to try and section me, would this be likely given the issues? I'm losing my job because I seem too unstable and isolated and my mental health is apparently a concern. I have nothing left to stay for. If this is likely to happen, I need to act on CTB earlier than planned. I cannot end up in a psych ward; when I got sectioned it was horrendous, I started talking to myself and the walls, seeing bugs, refused to eat and drink, bashed my head and failed at ligaturing, I've been set on CTB for months, I've been researching and attempting methods but these seem the most reliable.

Suggestions/comments on my method? I can't get this to go wrong. I can easily get the resources. I scouted out the area and it's quiet at night. If I do get sectioned, what methods could I use inside....

(Not a goodbye post, and not a definite thing, just considering) - Chesh.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni
M

Mikemikemike

Sep 21, 2019
Do you think you would follow through on mdma/Es my experience on this is one of euphoria and I would think fuck it I'm not doing it then wake up the next day in the same boat just with a massive comedown.

Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
Do you think you would follow through on mdma/Es my experience on this is one of euphoria and I would think fuck it I'm not doing it then wake up the next day in the same boat just with a massive comedown.
I would literally already be up on the bridge and set up before taking them, so I wouldn't have much opportunity to stop and I'd take quite a few instantly. I definitely would continue, I get extremely confident in ctb when I'm in that mindset and condition but I definitely see your point. I hope that isn't the case.

M

Mikemikemike

Sep 21, 2019
Yes that would help having it all set up ready. I suppose it all depends how you are on them I know with me I think I can take on the world which is not the case ha

A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
How did you end up on the 136 if you don't mind me asking? I've been on them too and in the psych ward.

Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
How did you end up on the 136 if you don't mind me asking? I've been on them too and in the psych ward.
I had several police welfare checks in a month, and one of the officers came out to me multiple times. He knew how bad things were and I told him straight I was going to end it, and my friends who were with me flagged him down and told him how I was at risk and refusing to go to hospital to have my liver checked from an OD. (I was in a public space) He said he didn't believe me when I said I was okay and decided to section me, but it actually stopped me and had me in a safe place for 17 hours. I was close to being kept in under section 2, but they let me go home. Don't think I'll be that lucky this time.

The same officer also came out to me about two months ago for an OD, and I ran off from hospital when they took me so he was saying he'd section again if I refused.

I'm sorry to hear you've been sectioned too. I think it is helpful sometimes though. In that situation I really needed it.

A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
I had several police welfare checks in a month, and one of the officers came out to me multiple times. He knew how bad things were and I told him straight I was going to end it, and my friends who were with me flagged him down and told him how I was at risk and refusing to go to hospital to have my liver checked from an OD. (I was in a public space) He said he didn't believe me when I said I was okay and decided to section me, but it actually stopped me and had me in a safe place for 17 hours. I was close to being kept in under section 2, but they let me go home. Don't think I'll be that lucky this time.

The same officer also came out to me about two months ago for an OD, and I ran off from hospital when they took me so he was saying he'd section again if I refused.

I'm sorry to hear you've been sectioned too. I think it is helpful sometimes though. In that situation I really needed it.
Oh sorry to hear that. Was the officer good with you?
The police have always been fantastic with me. All the times I've been 136'd are when I was physically pulled off a bridge. I have been stuck in the psych ward 3 times, once on a 2.
The police even let me use my vape in the back on the police van, they fed it to me as I was handcuffed haha! I legged it from them in hospital and they chased but one fell over. I felt so bad I went back and helped him up..
The day before I jumped I was 136'd but managed to bluff my way out of it and go straight back and jump. Unfortunately the poor officers who I'd built a rapport with tried to talk me down unsuccessfully. Dread to think how they then felt.
How are you doing now?

Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
Oh sorry to hear that. Was the officer good with you?
The police have always been fantastic with me. All the times I've been 136'd are when I was physically pulled off a bridge. I have been stuck in the psych ward 3 times, once on a 2.
The police even let me use my vape in the back on the police van, they fed it to me as I was handcuffed haha! I legged it from them in hospital and they chased but one fell over. I felt so bad I went back and helped him up..
The day before I jumped I was 136'd but managed to bluff my way out of it and go straight back and jump. Unfortunately the poor officers who I'd built a rapport with tried to talk me down unsuccessfully. Dread to think how they then felt.
How are you doing now?
The officer was amazing with me(and his colleague), he was constantly checking I was okay and could see I was getting distressed, and he talks to me like I'm an actual human and not just another person with issues. They didn't handcuff me and they had a lot of trust in me, so I felt less likely to run away or attempt when they were there.
I was also taken off a bridge but denied any suicidal intent, so they couldn't particularly section me as they hadn't seen me go near the edge and I was sitting in a walkway. I got taken to a house instead but that was probably one of the silliest moments I've had.

Sounds like you have a lot of really funny stories, and I actually like hearing them as I always think how do others experience it! You're so kind going back and helping that officer aha.

Personally, now I'm at my worst. When I was sectioned on a 136 I was overdosing a lot and was suicidal, but wasn't putting myself in vulnerable situations, having a lot of psychosis and being violent. The sectioning did help at that point in time, I struggle to make my own decisions even if I seem like I have capacity. How are you doing now too? Sounds like you had a hectic time!

A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
The officer was amazing with me(and his colleague), he was constantly checking I was okay and could see I was getting distressed, and he talks to me like I'm an actual human and not just another person with issues. They didn't handcuff me and they had a lot of trust in me, so I felt less likely to run away or attempt when they were there.
I was also taken off a bridge but denied any suicidal intent, so they couldn't particularly section me as they hadn't seen me go near the edge and I was sitting in a walkway. I got taken to a house instead but that was probably one of the silliest moments I've had.

Sounds like you have a lot of really funny stories, and I actually like hearing them as I always think how do others experience it! You're so kind going back and helping that officer aha.

Personally, now I'm at my worst. When I was sectioned on a 136 I was overdosing a lot and was suicidal, but wasn't putting myself in vulnerable situations, having a lot of psychosis and being violent. The sectioning did help at that point in time, I struggle to make my own decisions even if I seem like I have capacity. How are you doing now too? Sounds like you had a hectic time!
Me too haha! Feel free to PM me would love to chat about it. Don't know anyone irl who's ever been 136'd so I never really get to talk about it!
Have some funny stories and some also scary ones (taser drawn on me!).

Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
Me too haha! Feel free to PM me would love to chat about it. Don't know anyone irl who's ever been 136'd so I never really get to talk about it!
Have some funny stories and some also scary ones (taser drawn on me!).
Sounds like a great idea, I'll PM now aha. A lot of my friends have been sectioned but I always feel like nothing is really ever severe enough to need it you know! It's nice to have someone to talk about it with

A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
Sounds like a great idea, I'll PM now aha. A lot of my friends have been sectioned but I always feel like nothing is really ever severe enough to need it you know! It's nice to have someone to talk about it with
:-) might be slow replying today cus my boyfriends home and obviously he has no idea about this site but I'll always reply! Look forward to it x

Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
:-) might be slow replying today cus my boyfriends home and obviously he has no idea about this site but I'll always reply! Look forward to it x
That's understandable! I often fall asleep all day so if I don't reply that is probably why as well haha x