• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

you see it too. for me, it's always like this.
Jun 15, 2023
hey everyone, was lurking on ss just now listening to some songs of my playlist and thought of trying to maybe find some metalheads / rock music fans! id be happy to receive some recommendations on music or maybe share mine or discuss something on the topic ! and though i do generally listen to heavier music genres, im always open to something different that you enjoy

• Wow
Reactions: Rocinante
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
My favorite metal album at the moment

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: noname27, NumbItAll, eatantz and 5 others
sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

Jun 15, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante
sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

Jun 15, 2023
When the Kite String Pops by Acid Bath
ooooh i really like acid bath !! jezebel is probably my fav one of this record

• Love
Reactions: Malaria
Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
  • Love
Reactions: sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft
Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
Came to my mind

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
My favorite metal album at the moment

was just about to post this too but unfortunately the album isn't on YouTube anymore for some reason : (
(edit: my personal fav would have to be scream of the butterfly)

Reactions: Malaria
Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
was just about to post this too but unfortunately the album isn't on YouTube anymore for some reason : (
It's because of the record label this album is on. They are notoriously draconian about people posting stuff from them on YouTube.

• Informative
Reactions: sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft and psp3000
S

Stinger4771

It's never too late. Unless you’re dead.
Jul 26, 2023
two bands I've been super into lately are TesseracT and Unprocessed

Saw them both live recently, they were sick

• Love
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I've been liking Still Life by Opeth and The New Mythology Suite by Symphony X

• Love
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020

• Yay!
Reactions: Jiyuurakka and sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft
sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

Jun 15, 2023
two bands I've been super into lately are TesseracT and Unprocessed

Saw them both live recently, they were sick

ahhh im jealous! i love tesseract, kmac21's cover of April actually introduced me to them. its a shame no nice band will now perform in my country hahah, you're lucky!
I've been liking Still Life by Opeth and The New Mythology Suite by Symphony X
YESS still life is one of my favourite records of all time, i actually have still life poster on the wall in my bedroom, and opeth is probably in my top 3 fav metal bands and im generally a huge fan of mikael akerfeldt!!! my fav opeth album is probably orchid .. or blackwater park or damnation maybe .. its really hard to choose one

lol interestingly when i first listened to bodies i was POSITIVE it was a cover of some edm pop song. i knew all the lyrics and the melody but no one around me knew the song i was talking about. and when i tried to look it up online, i was unsuccessful. so apparently one day i woke up in a parallel universe where bodies is an original song by drowning pool and not a pop song cover. one of the weirdest things that ever happened to me for sure

Last edited:
dental

dental

tired
Jan 11, 2024
i've been SUPER into tallah for the past few years, and seeing them live was honestly one of the best shows i've been to. they're super talented.

justin bonitz (the singer) has videos teaching how to properly scream, which have also been helpful to me lolol

but yeah they have two concept albums which each follow their own narrative, and in the past i've found a lot of comfort in the story of matriphagy (first one) because of how it connected to what i was currently dealing with in life, even if the story is totally violent and disturbing haha. and then the second album is a scientist turning all his acquaintances into animals (or rather, grotesque abominations of the human form. i've got it on vinyl and it has illustrations of all of them which is pretty cool).

anyway yeah highly recommend

sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft

Jun 15, 2023
i've been SUPER into tallah for the past few years, and seeing them live was honestly one of the best shows i've been to. they're super talented.

justin bonitz (the singer) has videos teaching how to properly scream, which have also been helpful to me lolol

but yeah they have two concept albums which each follow their own narrative, and in the past i've found a lot of comfort in the story of matriphagy (first one) because of how it connected to what i was currently dealing with in life, even if the story is totally violent and disturbing haha. and then the second album is a scientist turning all his acquaintances into animals (or rather, grotesque abominations of the human form. i've got it on vinyl and it has illustrations of all of them which is pretty cool).

anyway yeah highly recommend
wow that sounds reeeally interesting, ive never heard about tallah before but ill definetely listen to them now! thanks <3

Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
Oh, I've also been listening to Mercyful Fate.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Legion of the Damned
Suicidal Angels
In Flames
Dark Tranquility
Motorhead
Type o Negative
Airbourne
Anthrax
Soilwork
Lamb of God
Steel Panther
Sentenced

I could go on for a bit....

Reactions: noname27
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
I dont really know what you're looking for exactly.
But I definitely think more people on here should be listening to depressive black metal since it helped me a ton in my life. DSBM is so relatable