bpdbunnygirl

bpdbunnygirl

Sep 19, 2023
being diagnosed with bpd, ptsd, autism, adhd, social anxiety, and bipolar makes me feel like I wasn't meant to live in the first place.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dee38, icantSleep, F&Inside and 5 others
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
so many things against you really feels like that, I get that, when things that you cant stop or are out of your control in a way and they just pile up and team up against you inside of you. I have social anxiety too, I panic so much knowing I have to goto the checkout lane. Or even that people can respond to things I say online but at same time its like a surprise from a lootbox when interacting with people and I want to find out how theyll react a lil. Sometimes I have such a pessimistic view of how people see or react to me, then there is this strange old lady in my neighborhood who just starts chatting to people for no reason and trails off. She got me to put a necklace on for her out of no where and it just helped my day because she just talked to me for no reason and I got to help her. Moments like that that catch you off guard so you dont have time to overcomplicate the interaction is nice. I think I sort of turned this into a rant, but well I hope some these things will go away for you or get better as time goes on, my social anxiety is like everywhere then nowhere some days yknow
Wild Cat GIF by Rare Americans

• Hugs
Reactions: bpdbunnygirl
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be tiring having to go through that, I find it dreadful how people have to suffer so much in this existence but anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: bpdbunnygirl