willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i know there is no use in dwelling on the past but sometimes i can't help it. i lost my entire childhood to being mentally ill. i had awful temper tantrums from when i was a toddler to when i was 9. once those went away my mind became ravaged with depression, self harm, and suicidal thoughts at 10. i haven't had a time in my life where i wasn't struggling. and i know i should let it go, but sometimes it just makes me so angry. fuck. just fuck. why? if i had been able to grow up mentally stable maybe i would be able to better process things now

• Hugs
Reactions: forgotten15, Talvikki and Onthe29th
Onthe29th

Onthe29th

Experienced
Dec 28, 2021
I'm sorry you had to go through that. There are people here who experience chronic pain, illness, identity and disability. Then there's people like you an me who are tortured by our minds. The one thing we have in common here is that we all suffer and sometimes i feel a little bitter about it. The more I learn of peoples suffering the more bitter I feel but I don't know who or what to be angry at. Life just sucks and if I could make suffering disappear, I would do it in a heartbeat.

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake and Talvikki
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you went through this. It seems as though many of us were brought into this world just to suffer. Life is so unfair. I understand why you would be angry. It really can be dreadful living an existence that is just pain and suffering. I wish you the best.

Reactions: Onthe29th and rationaltake