GreyCTB

GreyCTB

Student
Aug 26, 2022
Mental health culture always makes it sound like you are the problem. You need to take this pill, you need to go to therapy, etc. But to me that's like blaming someone for being a victim of a terrorist attack, nobody chose to live in this shitty society where everyone hates each other. I never choose to live in a hate filled world so why would I get blamed if I become depressed due to it? Why is the focus not on changing the world for better? I can't force myself to not feel bad when I get hated on every single day, no matter how much anti depressants or therapy I have

• Love
Reactions: 0000000000000, ReallyTired, LittleJem and 16 others
N

No longer suicidalšŸ˜

Finally happy again
Nov 23, 2022
I have always said that there are two rules to be happy.

1) Your life is good(according to your standards). This includes both the materialistic part and the mental/emotional part.

2) The suffering in the world doesn't bother you that much or you're oblivious of it.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, ReallyTired, LittleJem and 9 others
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I have always said that there are two rules to be happy.

1) Your life is good(according to your standards). This includes both the materialistic part and the mental/emotional part.

2) The suffering in the world doesn't bother you that much or you're oblivious of it.
Very true.

Reactions: ReallyTired, GreyCTB and LastFlowers
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those people who push the idea that all suicidal people need therapy and medications because they are 'mentally ill' are just so ignorant to me. No, having negative feelings can be a perfectly rational response to existing in this world and at least to me it makes sense to feel in such a way, it's not an illness, life itself will always be the problem. Seeing the world for what it really is and recognising how horrific life is, is just having awareness. It's sad how people don't recognise that.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 0000000000000, SorrowMind, No longer suicidalšŸ˜ and 7 others
S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
People view being able to "survive" on this inhumane planet as some kind of achievement; a badge of honor.

But it means the opposite to me. It's like walking around an insane asylum completely unbothered.

You just go on about your merry way despite the atrocities happening around you.

#crazy

Then they talk about finding "beauty" amongst the chaos. You think that's noble?

Looking past the dead bodies in a field to admire the pretty flowers all around them?

That's a special kind of sickness.

But due to... (wait for it) PROPAGANDA, we've been taught that that's the correct response.

Never mind that when tv and film want to portray how psychotic a character is - they have them smile and act normal when circumstances should dictate otherwise.

But in the real world, we've been convinced that that behavior is "healthy."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 0000000000000, GreyCTB and Rogue Proxy
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Understandn say hit person persin faulty this jungle awful specirs crul nolisten. Say ptsd depress etc this all life fault human fault

• Love
Reactions: Escape Artist, GreyCTB and deprezz3124