T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
I have a mental health assessment tomorrow as they think I have psychosis . So they want to assess for it and then possibly accept me into the psychosis service. However, they are wrong and I'm a targeted individual. They'll never understand though. So I think it'll be best to say as little as possible and deny anything that isn't an everyday experience.
Hopefully that'll be enough to 'pass' and they'll discharge me. I've been discharged and denied from other services in past even when I did want help for other things. So shouldn't be that hard.
Otherwise 'professionals' will target and control me too. Not messing with psych meds again.

• Hugs
Reactions: DoubleUp8 and Praestat_Mori
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
How do you know that they are wrong though? Especially when even people on here have been saying that you show signs of potentially suffering from psychosis. Honestly, I think it would be a good idea for you to just cooperate with them and get treated if they end up concluding that you do have psychosis and if the treatment doesn't work for you then do whatever. If you have two psychology degrees then you should be aware of the fact that many individuals who suffer from psychosis are usually unaware of their behaviour being unusual and thus you cannot conclude on your own that you do not suffer from it. The assessment will, at the very least, give you a clear idea as to what may or may not be going on with you.

Reactions: ForgottenAgain, Saturn_, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
D

dolemitedrums

Student
Jun 12, 2024
Honestly... Psychosis is something people shouldn't want to have and shouldn't want to white knuckle their way through. If people with schizophrenia actually take their meds they can have pretty normal and enjoyable lives.

I'm not saying you do or don't have it. But when it comes to psychosis...I would say answer the questions honestly and get treatment for it if that's the case.

I have known schizophrenic people and they are never happy when having their visions and voices and other symptoms. And then life is pretty good when they actually get treatment and don't have all of that stuff on top of the problems involved in regular life.

People experience psychosis...they are certain they are right, they don't want their perceptions to change because it seems so real and like everyone else is wrong. But then when they get treated for it they are the vast majority of the time much happier. And stay that way until they decide they don't need their antipsychotic meds anymore.

There are problems in people's lives that can't be solved. Fortunately thanks to modern medicine, psychosis is a problem that actually can be solved most of the time.

Anyway...

My friend, for what it is worth, the following sentences of yours...

"However, they are wrong and I'm a targeted individual. They'll never understand though."
"Otherwise 'professionals' will target and control me too."

...these sound like somebody having some degree of psychosis. The odds really are that you aren't being targeted by anyone.

And I'm not someone trying to force you into treatment or conspire against you. I'm a person on a bloody suicide forum of all places trying to find a way to get Nembutal and end my life.

You also say...

"Not messing with psych meds again."

Why not? What has gone wrong in the past? Antipsychotics can do a world of good for people experiencing fearful delusions or paranoia and so on. I have to say it again though...none of us are important enough that any big organization wants to target us. They have better things to do with their time.

Regardless, I wish you luck with whatever you choose. But I would just answer any psychosis related stuff honestly and if it's what is happening, get it taken care of. It seems to be bringing you no joy of any kind. Don't insist on experiencing it out of stubbornness. Brains can go batty from time to time and psychosis is one of the ways this can happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: meoka<3, Praestat_Mori and pinkblur
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I wish you well with the assessment. Just try to be honest with them. If you're a targeted individual, they can help support you (I appreciate that you feel even telling them this will put you / others at risk). If you're not a targeted individual they can help support you.

Let us know how it goes. Whatever happens, we can still try and support you from afar.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep, Ash and 1 other person
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
Have you taken Antipsychotics before?

T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
@EvisceratedJester explained before why it's dangerous so won't argue but thank you for response

@dolemitedrums thank you for your thoughtful response. There's a lot more going on that it doesn't matter anyway as will ctb regardless

@Tesha thank you for your understanding as always.

Have you taken Antipsychotics before?
Yes. Only at low dose for depression (to augment antidepressants) not psychosis.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and DeIetedUser4739
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I'm not gonna jump to the conclusion that you're psychotic like others here did. No one here has enough information nor are they qualified to make that diagnosis. I know I don't trust psychiatry in the united states but sounds to me like you're in another nation. My sense is it's UK but I don't know for sure. In United States mental health is a scam, an insurance fraud racket like much if not all of our health care here. I can't say anything about mental health treatment in other countries because I have no 1st hand experience. I just know what others on this forum from other nations report here. Seems like Canada and UK mental health facilities are better and less restrictive. For instance allowing you to use cellphone where in the United States you can not unless policies have changed here since last time I was hostage in psych hospital which I doubt. However seems like UK and Canada they hold people longer than USA. Maybe because in those countries psychiatrists decide when you get released and in USA insurance companies say how long they gonna pay for you to be there. And being just a greedy capitalistic fraudulent scam here, you will not stay 1 second longer than insurance companies pay for your "treatment". Even if you are the craziest person who ever lived and tell them you not only plan to ctb, but also got an M16 and plan to shoot as many random people as possible b4 u go.
This i have personally proven in my dealings with fraudulent mental health here

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and timetodie24
T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
I'm not gonna jump to the conclusion that you're psychotic like others here did. No one here has enough information nor are they qualified to make that diagnosis. I know I don't trust psychiatry in the united states but sounds to me like you're in another nation. My sense is it's UK but I don't know for sure. In United States mental health is a scam, an insurance fraud racket like much if not all of our health care here. I can't say anything about mental health treatment in other countries because I have no 1st hand experience. I just know what others on this forum from other nations report here. Seems like Canada and UK mental health facilities are better and less restrictive. For instance allowing you to use cellphone where in the United States you can not unless policies have changed here since last time I was hostage in psych hospital which I doubt. However seems like UK and Canada they hold people longer than USA. Maybe because in those countries psychiatrists decide when you get released and in USA insurance companies say how long they gonna pay for you to be there. And being just a greedy capitalistic fraudulent scam here, you will not stay 1 second longer than insurance companies pay for your "treatment". Even if you are the craziest person who ever lived and tell them you not only plan to ctb, but also got an M16 and plan to shoot as many random people as possible b4 u go.
This i have personally proven in my dealings with fraudulent mental health here
Thank you for not diagnosing like all the armchair psychs here ! Yes I'm in uk and it's much harder to get sectioned (committed) here in first place as not enough beds. So even after life threatening attempts, often people are allowed home. However, once you're sectioned it can be harder to get out. A couples years ago, I was sectioned for a few weeks and voluntary an extra week. But I know people who have been in months or even years due to lack of community support and supported housing. It wasn't that restrictive as I was allowed phone and long charging cables.
I'm sorry you've had bad experiences with psychiatry.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Praestat_Mori
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
Yes. Only at low dose for depression (to augment antidepressants) not psychosis.
I refused to take the tablets in hospital so they injected me instead, I couldn't stop it because they had 4 security guards with them. If I took the tablets I could've gotten out and stopped taking them, now my life is ruined because the injections lasted for months causing all sorts of negative symptoms and I couldn't get it out of my system.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Praestat_Mori and timetodie24
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Thank you for not diagnosing like all the armchair psychs here ! Yes I'm in uk and it's much harder to get sectioned (committed) here in first place as not enough beds. So even after life threatening attempts, often people are allowed home. However, once you're sectioned it can be harder to get out. A couples years ago, I was sectioned for a few weeks and voluntary an extra week. But I know people who have been in months or even years due to lack of community support and supported housing. It wasn't that restrictive as I was allowed phone and long charging cables.
I'm sorry you've had bad experiences with psychiatry.
I've heard nothing from you so far that would make me think psychosis. Sound rational. Good luck with the "assessment". A word they use that I hate because here they're never qualified to assess their own ass, let alone someone else's mental health.

• Love
Reactions: timetodie24
T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
I refused to take the tablets in hospital so they injected me instead, I couldn't stop it because they had 4 security guards with them. If I took the tablets I could've gotten out and stopped taking them, now my life is ruined because the injections lasted for months causing all sorts of negative symptoms and I couldn't get it out of my system.
I'm so sorry, that sounds horrific . It is awful how psych patients are often treated worse than criminals

Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Autumn_Stars and DeIetedUser4739
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I'm so sorry, that sounds horrific . It is awful how psych patients are often treated worse than criminals
In the United States it's because the psych racket is allowed to literally do whatever they want and from what I can tell no lawyers are willing to take them on for their repeated human rights abuses. You are so right! Psych patients have to suffer things that if done to convicted felons in prison would be considered "cruel and unusual torture" expressly forbidden by the 8th amendment to U.S. constitution. I think it's the 8th. Definitely 1 of the 1st 10.

Reactions: timetodie24
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
@timetodie24 how did it go?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
@timetodie24 how did it go
Well I wasn't able to answer all their questions but didn't lie. I didn't say a lot but they have all the info from primary care nurse that includes stuff I didn't share today.
They said it's just info gathering assessment so they can give no indication as to whether it is psychosis or not, and whether or not I'll be accepted into the service. As they make the decisions in an MDT meeting. I should find out the outcome on Monday. From what I could tell, they didn't seem concerned and didn't seem like they're convinced it was psychosis . As they wouldn't say what treatment could be , what support they offer or anything and talked about possibility of being referred back to general MH team if I don't meet criteria. So thankfully it looks like they might agree with me as seem to be leaning that way (and they do have all the info about voices, surveillance, rules etc.)
Thank You for asking x

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, ForgottenAgain, Tesha and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I really hope they can help you @timetodie24

• Love
Reactions: timetodie24, ForgottenAgain and Tesha
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I'm glad it wasn't totally destructive for you. Enjoy the weekend, if you can and fingers crossed for Monday!

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Praestat_Mori, timetodie24 and 1 other person
A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
@EvisceratedJester explained before why it's dangerous so won't argue but thank you for response

@dolemitedrums thank you for your thoughtful response. There's a lot more going on that it doesn't matter anyway as will ctb regardless

@Tesha thank you for your understanding as always.

what did that first user say elsewhere? were you referring to something?

I also was confused at most of the comments here- there's many armchair diagnosis people here? and they got together on this thread?

ah it feels like different people emerge at different times, so I don't know what the different views are here?

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023

I also was confused at most of the comments here- there's many armchair diagnosis people here? and they got together on this thread?

ah it feels like different people emerge at different times, so I don't know what the different views are here?
this isn't the first thread from this user. On other threads they explained their case and the explanation is very clearly not logical, you wouldn't need to be a psych professional to see that the only reasoning that would make sense would be that the person has psychosis.

I'm glad the mental health assessment went well, I really hope they can help you. No one deserves to experience the things you've experienced

T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023

Many people tried to diagnose me in previous threads such as this one despite not having enough info or the qualifications to do so - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ive-cracked-the-code.167221/

• Hugs
T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
Well got call back today with results of assessments. They agree it's not 'true psychosis' and are referring me back to mental health practitioner to work on 'emotions' . Not sure what tf that means. I don't need help with my emotions, need help stopping those in control. I did tell them everything (honestly I did) so confirms it's real at least and I was right. I guess time to work out the codes and ctb asap. I did share with them that I have to die to save others so clearly they agree. At least I know i'm doing the right thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739