• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cantwaittoleave

cantwaittoleave

I’m not going anywhere that’s not downstairs.
Jul 18, 2022
I'm shaking and crying and I think I'm having a panic attack and I don't know why and I need help
Vent:

It's not fair, so many of us want to die. I scroll through this website and we're all desperately looking for a way out like animals. I feel bad for all of us and I hate the world for keeping us here even though we're clearly miserable all the fucking time

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: chronicallybroken, chloramine, September Salt and 3 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I'm really sorry to hear that,. Maybe try some deep breathing if you can? I hope you can calm down some.

• Love
Reactions: cantwaittoleave and betternever2havbeen
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds really awful what you are going through and I'm sorry that you suffer. It feels as though in a life like this, it is impossible to escape from pain. It is certainly unfair how suicide is this difficult, dying should be easier and a peaceful exit should be a human right. It is wrong how people have to struggle in finding ways to leave. I hope that you find relief.

• Love
Reactions: cantwaittoleave
S

September Salt

Jul 23, 2022
You're right - it isn't fair. We shouldn't have to suffer like this. But I hope you get the help that you want so you can feel better soon.

• Love
Reactions: cantwaittoleave