• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BrailleTogepi

BrailleTogepi

They/Them
Feb 6, 2023
So I'm pretty sure I've decided on my method of ctb: by train, along with a healthy OD of melatonin so I can be more sure my SI won't kick in in the meantime (though not entirely sure, I know).

My question is, about how long before I'm expecting to ctb should I take the melatonin? I don't fancy passing out before I can get there, and I definitely don't fancy not taking it soon enough and just having it not kick in before I miss my chance.

Additionally, I'd love to know what your methods for training to overcome SI are, since I know melatonin alone probably won't be enough. Thanks

S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
I use melatonin quite frequently and find it to be pretty lightweight as far as sedatives go.

But one time I accidentally bought the 10mg instead of my typical 3mg. I took 2 and within 30 minutes, I fell to my knees as I was walking around the house lol. I didn't know what the hell was going on.

So maybe start there. Try taking them on a regular night just to see what your tolerance is. They work best on an empty stomach so let at least 3 hours pass after you eat before taking them.

Alcohol will increase the effects, e.g. a shot of vodka. But you don't want to be so impaired and sluggish that you mess things up.

My personal method for overcoming SI is kinda hard to explain. Since SI mostly occurs in the brain, I'm training myself to immediately offset any fearful thoughts with more practical ones as sort of a reflex.

SI: this is going to hurt
Me: waking up hurts more

SI: what if it doesn't work?
Me: you'll never know unless you try

It takes practice though. Mental practice.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrailleTogepi