MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
it doesn't help me much but i was running low and went to the pharm to get more. guy says i need a prescription. any other countries?

S

suicidaleeyore

Jun 30, 2023
Yes where I live (NZ) it is prescription only and your doctor has to do a special application for it too, a lot harder to prescribe than normal meds. It didn't even work for me. I take quetiapine for sleep

Reactions: qhifwu4h5o
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
There are sources where you can order it without a prescription. I can send you an address.

Last edited:
N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
it doesn't help me much but i was running low and went to the pharm to get more. guy says i need a prescription. any other countries?

Yes in the UK but there are online doctors where you can in effect get it on demand.

In other European countries you can buy small dosages over the counter (but of course can take more than one dose at a time …).

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
In the the US and melatonin is sold in the stores, you can even buy it online as I did. I purchased Melatonin 60 mg tablets, I never knew they were sold in such high doses.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
my cousin sent me a bottle a few yrs ago. 5mg pills. really does not do anything less i take 2-3 and combine with alcohol but i wake up groggy as hell. as i understand, you cannot od with it. wow too many things are being over governed. meanwhile there seems to be a huge homeless crisis

thebookofdisquiet

thebookofdisquiet

Jul 21, 2023
Here you can just grab it yourself at the drugstore just like band-aids but they're all only 0,21mg per pill/gummy. You can also compound them if you want a bigger dosage, most places won't bother you about prescription.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
Here you can just grab it yourself at the drugstore just like band-aids but they're all only 0,21mg per pill/gummy. You can also compound them if you want a bigger dosage, most places won't bother you about prescription.

lol, i think i'd be the first person arrested for stealing melatonin
sorry i read that wrong

• Yay!
Reactions: thebookofdisquiet
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
There are sources where you can order it without a prescription. I can send you an address.
Does anyone know how I can order xanax online without a prescription or is that living in the stone age?

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
You can grab a 10mg melatonin per bottle here in my area. They made it too expensive tho.

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
Does anyone know how I can order xanax online without a prescription or is that living in the stone age?
The thing is most prescription drugs aren't inherently illegal, so I don't really know how it works with the law but no one gets in any real trouble ordering these things unless they're on the list of narcotics.

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone