• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Portor25

Jul 9, 2022
Hi all I am on all these meds every day

Bisoprolol fumarate
Folic acid
Omeprazole
Atorvastatin
Aspirin
Tramadol
Duloxetine
Glyceryl trinitrate
Omeprazole

I was wondering is there any way of taking these thar will end my life? And make it look like a accident so insurance pays out ? I am in the UK

I have a plan if I have to wait 10 months for suicide clause becomes active to down 300mls of liquid morphine.

Any help would be most helpfull

Thank you

Attachments

• 20220712_123745.jpg
    20220712_123745.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
E

Eternaloblivionplea

May 11, 2022
Reference peaceful pill handbook

Reactions: Portor25
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Hi all I am on all these meds every day

Bisoprolol fumarate
Folic acid
Omeprazole
Atorvastatin
Aspirin
Tramadol
Duloxetine
Glyceryl trinitrate
Omeprazole

I was wondering is there any way of taking these thar will end my life? And make it look like a accident so insurance pays out ? I am in the UK

I have a plan if I have to wait 10 months for suicide clause becomes active to down 300mls of liquid morphine.

Any help would be most helpfull

Thank you
Overdosing on standard medicine almost never works...

8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
Tramadol works Most of the tablets have an effect if you take too much and then automatically vomit it up Tramadol is an opiate-like pain reliever
and bisoprolol together with SN so that the heart doesn't pump so hard when taking the SN but I'm not sure

Last edited:
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
There is one drug in your list that could work. But you would bled to death internally. ThatĀ“s why I wont mention which drug it is.
Better use a method with proven success. You are a new member. Take your time, look around, interact with other users, read guides and books. You will find "your" method and sources to obtain everything you need.

I have PDF books in several languages (english, dutch, french, german, italian). Send me a PM if you want any of them. šŸ€

Reactions: Nothingtoadd, 8evergo and Portor25