• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

catsandrocks

catsandrocks

Nature Lover
Nov 11, 2022
I'm currently in a bit of a dilemma, and I need advice about two things:

1. My therapist has taken my meds and rations them out on a weekly basis. Do I have any rights, as a client, to get my meds back? I'm in the US, if that helps.

2. I know I've disclosed this before, but I am pretty young compared to the majority of people I have interacted with on here. I turned 18 somewhat recently.

In high school, I made a post about having intrusive thoughts/OCD and how having them doesn't make you a bad person. A bunch of girls took that as a way to spread rumors that I supported pedos/abusers/murderers (I obviously don't). It ruined my reputation. Since I'm in college now, I thought I was far enough removed to make a very general TikTok about it, not naming anyone's names or anything about the situation specifically. They found my TikTok and dueted it, saying those really hurtful things. It's gained a lot of traction. I don't want people to think I support pedos/abusers/murderers. I just wanted to spread awareness about OCD. I knew what I posted was accurate. I got it fact checked by a psychologist that specializes in it. I don't want people thinking I support pedos/abusers/muderers.

I know I'm going to leave soon. This isn't the only thing pushing me towards that. I just don't know how to deal with this, especially since the bullies are ignoring the facts. When I leave, I don't want to be remembered by what they say about me.

I really cannot thank this community enough. You all are so kind and so empathetic. Thank you.