-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
I've been under medication for 2 years now. Nothing seems to work out. Sometimes I just want to say "Screw this" and jump out of the window. I get lost in my thoughts thinking about my parents and brother after I CTB and it makes me cry. The funny part is that they don't even care about me and I don't care about them. They are part of the reason why I'm like this. I want to disappear and probably get a new life according to my expectations. No offense to the people here but I do love life...just not this one. I know everything is over once our heart stops beating but it's still a fantasy of mine. I need someone to talk with and be vulnerable but I kind of don't want to do it. Every time I let my guard down someone takes advantage of me. Life is just boring when you love nobody and nobody loves you. That's my rant for today. take care, guys.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 31858, Endtimes1, ForbiddenSiren and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life is just so cruel and unfair, it is understandable wanting a new life when you live a life that is just constant suffering. I'm sorry that you are in this situation. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: Deleted member 31858