let.me.let.go87

let.me.let.go87

Experienced
Jul 12, 2024
So I've been having seizures all my life really. Since I was in grade school. And never before having I been told I was faking it. Until now. 25+ years of seizures and the first time the put me in a clinic because I wasn't holding my phone when they finally forced one out of me (which they use literally torture methods to do so) I'm faking but it was 3 in the morning and I was exhausted and I'd put my phone down. Tbh I didn't hold onto it a lot in there coz when I was allowed to sleep it's all I did. Because they did sleep deprivation like Guantanamo bay in that mofo. And all kinda shit I wound up signing out AMA I broke down in tears and left halfway thru my stay. I couldn't handle the mental pressure they were putting on me to preform basically. Having seizures all my life and being called a liar after all these years is tough it makes me feel some kinda way. I'm not sure how to react. I'm not sure if I should be angry. Or just scared. Are they gonna take my seizure meds from me. That's what I'm worried about. I don't care what they think of me they're not my problem really but the topomax has been working and if they think I'm faking my seizures and take away the topamax what'll stop my seizures I can't afford to smoke weed all day every day

let.me.let.go87

let.me.let.go87

Experienced
Jul 12, 2024
this is my post and I was gonna delete it and I can't find out how lol