• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LapisLazuli

LapisLazuli

Nov 4, 2021
Hello ! Im aware that I once posted a similar question but sadly nobody answered my previous questions, and Im really in need of help.
My sodium nitrite and mectoplarmidium is after expiration date.Is it still the same if i want to use it to ctb with SN method or should I buy them again ?
Also I wanted to ask about the SN method. on the wiki it also mentions other pills like Tagamet or domperidone.
Do I really need the additional pills or is SN with mectoplarmide enough ?
And my final questions is am I allowed to drink something sweet like coca-cola or cocoa after drinking the SN with water ?

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
NMOP3PISdn

NMOP3PISdn

Nov 5, 2021
You should look up STAN'S guide to SN. Honestly all the other meds needed is more for comfort from what I have read.

Reactions: LapisLazuli
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I remember recently there was a big sized dude here who drank Coca Cola and then took his SN, and nothing else. Or maybe just his room was littered with coke cans, can't remember.

Is your SN and meto unopened? Even expired should be fine if that's the case. Drugs don't go bad after their printed expiration date if they are unopened

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I've read different accounts on how long SN lasts. Some say a few years and others say decades or longer cause SN is an salt and salt essentially lasts forever. As long as you don't open it or moisture doesn't get into it you should be fine.
This is the only thing I could find at the moment in the searches:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-keeping-it-for-a-long-time.17669/#post-356406
The answers are at the end of the thread.
Probably search 'SN expiration' and see if anything else pops up.
As for the soda I wouldn't risk it because of the possibility of throwing up.

Last edited:
LapisLazuli

LapisLazuli

Nov 4, 2021
Thank you all for answering my questions .I wanted to ask about one more thing . My SN is stored in my wooden desk in one of the desk containers.
I never opened the SN bottle. Is this acceptable way of keeping SN ? I`ve read some posts saying that it should be stored in the fridge or somewhere cold

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Thank you all for answering my questions .I wanted to ask about one more thing . My SN is stored in my wooden desk in one of the desk containers.
I never opened the SN bottle. Is this acceptable way of keeping SN ? I`ve read some posts saying that it should be stored in the fridge or somewhere cold
Huh I've only seen one or two posts about putting in the fridge ever and that was in the SN megathread which is just a mess.The problem I see with putting it in the fridge is maybe it may harden/crystallize but I don't know the temperature I can withstand. And then if you live with others they might find it. Most posts about storing it say to put it in a cool dry place where it doesn't get hot like in a closet, drawers, under the bed, boxes, suitcases, briefcases, lockbox maybe but I've read one person doing that, etc. I just noticed since you haven't made many posts you probably can't search stuff yet and so try to use the game threads in the off topic section so you can research this more cause trust me most of your questions have been asked before.

A

asdwannadie

Nov 21, 2020
Anyone know any suppliers of sn. Please pm me

blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
SN is literally just salt. Just put it in a closed container and store it under 30 degrees Celcius and it can last a lifetime. I'd buy another pack tho just in case. When you want to use it, do a blood and/or aquarium test first.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic