greyblue_bian

greyblue_bian

2x Failed CTB Member
Jun 10, 2022
Can someone tell me how many Meclizine I should take and can I crush them up if I can't just swallow?

I also saw someone say they were going to add them to their drink, but I'm not sure if that's worked.

Should I take them before or after my drink? I would think before, but I'm not sure.

Lastly, how much SN to water should I be using? I've recently seen a chart that determines how much should be used based on weight and mines is below the weight that recommends 25 grams of SN. Should I still just use that much or should I stick with less? I'm really just scared to take less because I feel I might fail.

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Meclizine is not going to help with SN, as it's a histamine antagonist and not a dopamine antagonist (only very weakly affecting the D1 and D2 receptors). but you can still take it for peace of mind. I'm not sure about when or how to use it so maybe someone else can chime in.

As for the water to SN ratio, it's 2:1. So for 25g of SN, 50ml of water would make it 2:1. And the generally advised amount of SN under 100kg body weight (so even if you're 45kg like myself) is 25g.

greyblue_bian

greyblue_bian

2x Failed CTB Member
Jun 10, 2022
Meclizine is not going to help with SN, as it's a histamine antagonist and not a dopamine antagonist (only very weakly affecting the D1 and D2 receptors). but you can still take it for peace of mind. I'm not sure about when or how to use it so maybe someone else can chime in.

As for the water to SN ratio, it's 2:1. So for 25g of SN, 50ml of water would make it 2:1. And the generally advised amount of SN under 100kg body weight (so even if you're 45kg like myself) is 25g.
Hm. I only got it because I read somewhere here that someone used Meclizine and they succeeded. Thank you for clarifying the SN ratio though, you've been helpful šŸ°

• Love
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Hm. I only got it because I read somewhere here that someone used Meclizine and they succeeded. Thank you for clarifying the SN ratio though, you've been helpful šŸ°
i mean, you can succeed without any AE at all. but dopamine AEs speed up gastric emptying, which means the SN will enter your system faster and less of it will get converted into Nitric Oxide in your stomach. so it's helpful to have.