kamikaze_shark04

kamikaze_shark04

Dec 7, 2023
what are some measures I should take and keep in mind when purchasing SN with DMC. I was thinking about buying 2x 100g SN. but I wanna make sure I actually get it and nothing happens in between. Should I stick to just one or will buying two be too suspicious. And do I have to like use a professional email or something so they don't get suspicious? idk if anyone has any info on how they got it and actually received it I would like the help.

maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
I think DMC doesn't care if you are not a professional.

abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
The package will be labelled as something other than SN, and since it might be suspicious if its coming internationally it's a good idea to make sure that only you will receive the package (not someone else in your household). The amount will not raise issues for DMC as I'm pretty sure they know why everyone is purchasing. Use your real information to avoid receiving problems.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
W

whatamidoinghere

Oct 27, 2020
Hello, just wondering if this is the DMC from Singapore? If not, could you please help me find the site? I don't think I am looking at the right one. Thank you!

T

TangentiallyAlive

Jul 3, 2024
Hello, just wondering if this is the DMC from Singapore? If not, could you please help me find the site? I don't think I am looking at the right one. Thank you!
DMC is from Ukraine. I cannot help you find sources, though

Reactions: singingcrow