R

radicalfreedom

Dec 9, 2021
I'm sure it's a common complaint, but I am so fucking frustrated with how hard it is to get your hands on effective means of killing yourself.

I am increasingly afraid I will have to turn to something like suicide by cop, because I can't get my hands on any of the tools to do it reliably myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: XIII, NobodyKnowsMe, thendfornow and 3 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I'm sure it's a common complaint, but I am so fucking frustrated with how hard it is to get your hands on effective means of killing yourself.

I am increasingly afraid I will have to turn to something like suicide by cop, because I can't get my hands on any of the tools to do it reliably myself.
Suicide by cop is so risky, because you can be captured without getting killed and get a long prison sentence. It's not hard to find a rope, which is why full suspension is the most common method worldwide. But then people look at reducing the stress of the situation and then it gets complicated.

Reactions: depressedmaniac
R

radicalfreedom

Dec 9, 2021
Suicide by cop is so risky, because you can be captured without getting killed and get a long prison sentence. It's not hard to find a rope, which is why full suspension is the most common method worldwide. But then people look at reducing the stress of the situation and then it gets complicated.
Fair. Full suspension is tricky because it requires an extended period of time without being found. My family is monitoring me a fair amount.

Reactions: Someone123
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Fair. Full suspension is tricky because it requires an extended period of time without being found. My family is monitoring me a fair amount.
Trying to find a window to do it would be better than suicide by cop. Often when people have this issue with family around a lot it means they are young, which makes me nervous- there are more opportunities to fix things when a person is younger. Is this the case, and are there possibly ways to get things to be better?

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
R

radicalfreedom

Dec 9, 2021
Trying to find a window to do it would be better than suicide by cop. Often when people have this issue with family around a lot it means they are young, which makes me nervous- there are more opportunities to fix things when a person is younger. Is this the case, and are there possibly ways to get things to be better?
Naw, I am in my thirties. My parents have me effectively imprisoned by the threat of calling in a suicide threat to the cops if I try to leave without them. It's honestly pretty fucked. I could tell the cops I wasn't suicidal, but who are they going to believe? The person with a history of suicidal behavior and an arrest record?

• Aww..
Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Naw, I am in my thirties. My parents have me effectively imprisoned by the threat of calling in a suicide threat to the cops if I try to leave without them. It's honestly pretty fucked. I could tell the cops I wasn't suicidal, but who are they going to believe? The person with a history of suicidal behavior and an arrest record?
Wow, you can't even leave your house my yourself? This looks challenging. Have you worked before, or can you work?

R

radicalfreedom

Dec 9, 2021
Well I had a normal life before. Haven't worked since things went downhill. Again, pretty sure if I got a job outside the house, parents would call in a suicide threat when I tried to go to work.

• Wow
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Well I had a normal life before. Haven't worked since things went downhill. Again, pretty sure if I got a job outside the house, parents would call in a suicide threat when I tried to go to work.
Well, do they have any kind of plan for how things can get better for you?

R

radicalfreedom

Dec 9, 2021
Well, do they have any kind of plan for how things can get better for you?
I mean, I have tried every fucking treatment. 20 antidepressants. Ketamine (twice). TMS. ECT. Four different kinds of therapy. They want me to just loop through it, togging in and out of inpatient for the rest of my life.

• Aww..
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
Just sue your fucking parents for false accusations with intent to hold you hostage.
Compile some evidence and discuss with a lawyer over the phone about how they are effectively hindering your economic life which is in turn greatly affecting your physical wellbeing.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I mean, I have tried every fucking treatment. 20 antidepressants. Ketamine (twice). TMS. ECT. Four different kinds of therapy. They want me to just loop through it, togging in and out of inpatient for the rest of my life.
I don't believ in antidepressants. Deoression is caused by lack of good social connections, physical health problems, financial stress, anxiety and related probelms in thinking, and other things like this that medication can't help. You need to be able to leave the house to have friendships to have any hope of healing. I hopoe there is a ay that you can get more freedom.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Naw, I am in my thirties. My parents have me effectively imprisoned by the threat of calling in a suicide threat to the cops if I try to leave without them. It's honestly pretty fucked.
That situation alone would make me want to ctb. Sounds like a form of kidnapping to me. Was there any form of adjudication that formed this situation with your parents?

Reactions: Someone123 and NobodyKnowsMe
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are in such an unbearable situation. That sounds really awful what you are going through. I wish that suicide is easier more than anything, to me it is so unfair how others want to deny us a peaceful death. I am personally trapped in this world as ctb is so difficult for me, I have limited access to methods.

I know that it is so horrible desperately wanting to leave this world and yet being unable to. Falling asleep and never waking again is what I want the most. I hope that you find relief from your suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123