E

EverydayIsTheSame

Apr 13, 2022
After trying to examine the meaning of life, I have come to the conclusion that it ultimately does not matter. We are born to suffer, rinse and repeat.

You would think we would be working towards something or for something. At the end of the day we all end up decomposed back to earth.

So the question remains, why not take your own life? Why suffer? It makes absolutely no sense and I for one want nothing to do with anymore suffering.

I have always been told,"things will get better", but they never do or they do for a moment and before you can enjoy that moment you are back into the ocean of hopelessness, wondering wtf just happened, how did I get back here. So, again I will ask, why keep going?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and NoPoint2Life
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish to be free from suffering as well, I'm always so tired of suffering in this existence I see as so cruel and pointless, to me existence itself truly is just a terrible tragedy that just torments existing beings and causes them to suffer all for the sake of it until they die anyway, in my case I'd never wish for the cruelty and futility of suffering in this existence, I only hope to never exist again.