• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I hate at how overprotective they are as it makes it even more unlikely for me to ctb. For those who are unaware, not every culture has it where parents kick their child out as soon as they are 18. Some cultures have it where the parents make their child stay with them beyond 18. My parents are an example of this as they don't want me to be independent yet. I live with them despite being an adult and they always keep an eye on me. I can't leave the house without giving them a reason for it first nor can I leave the house during night time either due to my parents being light sleepers. And, no, don't tell me to just go outside anyway... that wouldn't work in asian culture.

This is a big deal for me because this further reduces my chances of killing myself. I just want to be dead so that I don't have to deal with life but killing myself is literally almost impossible for me. Despite me not wage slaving, I still am a slave in a lot of other ways. I'm forced to do things I don't want to do such as religious bullshit, chores, going outside with family and so on. I'm also a slave in the sense that I'm forced to survive in a life that I never wanted to begin with.

I hate the idea of independence and I don't want to be fully independent but it would be nice if I could be independent enough to where I don't have to deal with my parents reducing my chances of being dead. Though, I don't have the skills nor motivation to be independent. I just want to skip all of this bs and be dead already. I just want peace.

I really relate to what @locked*n*loaded said about FC being homebound as I'm in the same situation. Ever since he made that post, I've been thinking about it everyday and today I gained the courage to post about it. This is his post that I'm referring to:

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: maneose, Kurai, untothedepths and 16 others
Sylveon

Sylveon

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
I feel ya; my parents don't allow me to even close my door. :')

• Hugs
Reactions: maneose, damienlerone03, jar-baby and 3 others
G

General Alek

Jul 15, 2024
you are asian?

interesting

I tend to like asians....they tend to be pretty honourable

Reactions: GoatHerder, sserafim and ijustwishtodie
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Yeah I get where you're coming from. I live with my mom but she's very overprotective and slightly paranoid about everything in everyday life. I barely get to go out and do things that isn't work related or grocery shopping.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
they don't seem to lie or steal much

they don't seem to troll you or fuck with you
Asians are the NPCest of NPCs lol (I'm Asian as well). They're very traditional and rigid in their thinking. They're conformist af. They value things like career and professional success, and their lives revolve around it. Their whole life is about conforming to society's norms and life script: career, partner, children, family, and they expect everyone to do the same. My normie family tries to force me to get a job in order to become a wageslave. It's annoying how they try to impose their ideals, standards and way of life onto me. So what if I don't conform to the norm? I don't know why they hate me for being nonconformist and different. Being different isn't being bad

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and Sylveon
G

General Alek

Jul 15, 2024
Asians are the NPCest of NPCs lol (I'm Asian as well). They're very traditional and rigid in their thinking. They're conformist af. They value things like career and professional success, and their lives revolve around it. Their whole life is about conforming to society's norms and life script: career, partner, children, family, and they expect everyone to do the same. My normie family tries to force me to get a job in order to become a wageslave. It's annoying how they try to impose their ideals, standards and way of life onto me. So what if I don't conform to the norm? I don't know why they hate me for being nonconformist and different. Being different isn't being bad
I wonder what an asian tradwife would be like

maybe she'd be pretty obedient and easy

• Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
they don't seem to lie or steal much

they don't seem to troll you or fuck with you
Unfortunately my parents don't fit that criteria. My parents are stealing my neetbux and I have no say in it. I can't be a neet because of them and so my only option is to rope... but even that is difficult to do

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
I'm so sorry. I completely relate, especially to the needing-to-do-religious-bullshit part. My inner state means I'm also unmotivated to pursue independence and I don't know if I have the skills to successfully do so either, though I'm trying to some extent (partially because I hate the thought of my life ending while under their thumb—never having had the opportunity to live on my own terms).

I can't leave the house without giving them a reason for it first nor can I leave the house during night time either due to my parents being light sleepers. And, no, don't tell me to just go outside anyway... that wouldn't work in asian culture.
Feel you on this too. I think a lot of people who were raised in Western cultures don't really get it. It's an all-or-nothing kind of a thing for me—I'm burning these bridges completely, or I'm killing myself. There's no third option.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon and ijustwishtodie
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Are you east asian? (Kor, jap, china)

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I feel your pain bro. You know I'm Asian too but I'm lucky in that I only have one parent that I live with but I still have to check in with her anytime I want to go out or deviate from my routine in any way.

I think the only way for people like us to gain some temporary freedom is to accept a little bit of wageslavery at least just long enough to gain independence from our parents. This is more like indentured servitude in practice but the idea is still there. At least working in a part time job long enough until you can afford some better methods or even just a trip to Sweden or Denmark or whichever country had the suicide chambers seems like a good way out but I understand if this is still impossible for you as well.
I tend to like asians....they tend to be pretty honourable
Nah I'm Asian and I'm the least honorable pos I know. My abusive father is also Asian and that doesn't make him any more honorable either.

• Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder
Silent.Tears

Silent.Tears

Experienced
Nov 5, 2021
I can't tell you how much I can relate to you.
Fortunately, I moved out but they still are controlling. They show up anytime they choose to do so, and destroy whatever confidence I've built in the meantime away from them. I'm so done!

damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
Oh my bad the other night in chat I thought you had said you graduated in 06' or something...wrong person I guess.
Nah you're all good dw. Must've mistaken me for someone else lmao, i graduated hs like not even a month ago🙏

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon