• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
His moms cats were mischievous today, so I think they broke something. And my bf literally said he doesn't like animals and he wishes he would throw these cats out.

My response was that I don't trust people who dislike animals, and that I can't really trust such person with taking care of me or my kids.

To which he got extremely angry, told me to shut up and now we're not talking to each other.
Wow.

I didn't expect this to be true, but it seems you guys were right about him all along.

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, Angst Filled Fuck Up and Praestat_Mori
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
UPD: Oh well, he apologised. I accepted the apology but the aftermath is still very painful.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Never trust a person who would throw out defenceless creatures.

If he does it with them..how about with you and maybe a future child?

Hello red flag.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
My feeling is more like the internet is always going to be brutal towards someone's partner, but real life is far from perfect. My mum for example doesn't like animals but she loves her kids a lot. Some people see animals as pests rather than companions or sentient beings also deserving of love. It doesn't make them bad people per se, but I can easily see how that could rub someone the wrong way, and how they'd hypothetically extrapolate that lack of care to other areas.

Anyway, in general I find it's best to keep your relationship to yourself. Only you can determine what's a dealbreaker or what's part of the rough and tumble of life. I've never understood these reddit posts either. "Girl, run!" It's like yeah okay, in a perfect world we'd all be in loving, perfectly reciprocal relationships, but again, life isn't a Disney movie.

Good luck to you.

Reactions: sugarb and ColorlessTrees