SanguineShark

SanguineShark

I am the monster you created
Jun 23, 2023
Looking at WHO statistics, every 40 seconds a person dies from suicide.. I've been having mental health struggles since I was a young teen, maybe I'm just one of those people destined to die from suicide? Looking at my life, I have nothing good or hopeful going on, I'm worthless and doing nothing with my life at all. I don't see a way out of this, I'm trying with psychiatrists and psychologists, but it won't fix me. It's trying to force me onto a different path of life, I do believe there are people who can get out of depression and heal and live a good life, but I do not believe I am one of them. I'm just one of the people who wanted to die for over 7 years now and still hasn't done it.

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus, sserafim and ipmanwc0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like you've suffered for such a long time, it must be tiring being trapped in that situation but anyway best wishes.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Looking at WHO statistics, every 40 seconds a person dies from suicide.. I've been having mental health struggles since I was a young teen, maybe I'm just one of those people destined to die from suicide? Looking at my life, I have nothing good or hopeful going on, I'm worthless and doing nothing with my life at all. I don't see a way out of this, I'm trying with psychiatrists and psychologists, but it won't fix me. It's trying to force me onto a different path of life, I do believe there are people who can get out of depression and heal and live a good life, but I do not believe I am one of them. I'm just one of the people who wanted to die for over 7 years now and still hasn't done it.
Yeah same, I think I'm destined for suicide as well. I also have mental health issues as well as neurodivergence. I think my fate is just to die by my own hand. I don't think my problems can be resolved. My autism/Asperger's and adhd will never go away and they contributed to my anxiety and depression, and they're making my life miserable. I think that some people like me just weren't meant to live in this world.

I'm sorry that you're suffering from depression as well and I hope it gets easier for you. Depression is like a dark cloud hanging over me, but there was never a chance of the cloud going away anyways.

• Hugs
Reactions: Okokaykay
SanguineShark

SanguineShark

I am the monster you created
Jun 23, 2023
Yeah same, I think I'm destined for suicide as well. I also have mental health issues as well as neurodivergence. I think my fate is just to die by my own hand. I don't think my problems can be resolved. My autism/Asperger's and adhd will never go away and they contributed to my anxiety and depression, and they're making my life miserable. I think that some people like me just weren't meant to live in this world.

I'm sorry that you're suffering from depression as well and I hope it gets easier for you. Depression is like a dark cloud hanging over me, but there was never a chance of the cloud going away anyways.
I can relate as I have autism, adhd, anxiety and depression too :<
I think it's also from where I come, my family broke me and traumatized me when I was young, so it's like, meant to be I guess
I hope your life gets better too
It sounds like you've suffered for such a long time, it must be tiring being trapped in that situation but anyway best wishes.
Yeah, I have. It never stops either.. it's just a brief period of better time and then I'm back again, extremely suicidal