P

Piningformore

Mar 15, 2020
I'd say I know a lot of things, and yet... If I try to think of just one I go blank... like I'm not in control. The thoughts in my head dance and spin and perform incredible feats, yet when they try to dance their way out of my mouth they fall flat at the feet of those who care to listen.

I know of duality. I know she lifts me up and gives me the world in a drop of water, but he can rage against my will until it's withered and battered.

I know a little about a lot and a lot about a little, for in every thing there exists a common thread. A thread that connects all things.

I know that we choose

I choose... to choose something else

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy, Brink and gentleflower
P

Piningformore

Mar 15, 2020
I can't decide if this is profound or just non-sense, but in retrospect it's definitely embarrassing

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
We are all broken to some extent. And if the world is broken, it does not make us look normal too.
I often have that feeling that something is wrong and it does not leave me, do you have such a feeling?

• Hugs
Reactions: Piningformore
P

Piningformore

Mar 15, 2020
We are all broken to some extent. And if the world is broken, it does not make us look normal too.
I often have that feeling that something is wrong and it does not leave me, do you have such a feeling?
Like maybe I'm dreaming or something, yeah, down to my core

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
I think I'm having a breakdown, judging by what one person told me when I asked what a breakdown is; nobody seems to have noticed that I'm having one though.