Justaroguegear

Justaroguegear

Tired
Mar 11, 2020
Like going in to work and saying hi how are you and thanks and you're welcome at every little meaningless interaction. All fake shit.
Hi how are you? I'm good, here a random fact/lie about life, isn't it good to be alive? How about you? Good, here's a random line of dialogue about mine.

The only reason I can still bear this existence is because I stopped pretending, and almost never say anything I don't mean. Whenever I tell someone a sliver of truth at work, they take it as a joke, they are so fake that it's as if I just said high treason and the dictator will execute me if he finds out. It's as if saying negative things is out of order, it's wrong, and needs to played off as a joke.
So I leave it at that, I'm definitely not seeking to argue with these drones. Of course that's just co-workers that's obviously the way to go anyway. Not like they say much more, they love to tell random little things about their lives but it's as if all conversations have a character limit because the further you go the more you have to fake.

But I talked to people who dislike capitalism, are aware of global warming, and still there's a wall I hit with them. A limit to how much truth they admit. I've talked to a person that hates their job and is constantly miserable, thinks wages are a joke, which they are and yet condones people bringing more children in the world, keeps talking about changing the system.

I don't get how people can lie to themselves, and ignore everything around them. The phone and clothes I have and everything is made possible by miserable people living in technical slavery. The planet is burning alive and everyone's solution is to just tune out of that particular line of news and ignore it. Because the truth would be unpleasant. Admitting these things would mean they'd have to change their comfortable way of life.

All the rich people took all our money a long time ago. Why are they still doing business when they could live x amount of lifetimes with their net worth? Because money is worthless to them a long time ago and all they can get is labor from us. All the 'business' they do is just playing with a bunch of numbers so that they end up with the most amount of people that do labor for them. So we work for them, and are forever in debt and everyone is so fake they can't face it and just make more of themselves so they can live their lives in debt too and start all over again.

I let go of all that. Everything fucking sucks and it only takes a bit of thinking to realize it. So I just exist as a rogue human doing whatever the fuck eases the pain. A lot of rules are bullshit, I don't know where I'd be without weed and shrooms. But there's legal alcohol, maybe if we stopped pretending it wasn't just a poison and getting drunk just sucks. I mean it ends in vomiting and amnesia, not to mention the organ damage. But we can't have a conversation about that because any other substances that make you feel funny are bad and any other line of thinking is degenerate and taboo.
So at this point I am detached from everything, I only do things to make me feel good. I don't partake in alcohol, I don't do things I won't enjoy just to be polite, I'm not nice to my parents, I'm not asking anyone how they are doing unless I actually cared, I stopped faking and pretending.
I don't make a big deal out of it because that would cause even more inconvenience. I don't argue anymore, I mostly just stay quiet.

I don't know anyone in real life who has the same mindset as me. Someone I know very well told me that I'm right but he was asking me to stop and I did, because he has lots to deal with too. But that's the closest anyone ever came to agreeing with me.

But maybe if we just stopped pretending and saying "negative" things wasn't taboo this world wouldn't suck as much.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: deflationary, agate, souljah222 and 19 others
Rhaiyne

Rhaiyne

"To be - or not to be.... That is the question"
Jul 4, 2021
I have to agree with you. People walk around in their own little worlds with their own perceived truths. It's bizarre how people are unable to face raw truth. The world is generally so negative. Just reading the news is depressing.... always so damn negative. Funny thing is, people seem to thrive on negativity, are drawn to it. I don't think people know how to be positive any more. I don't believe honesty and transparency is a known thing so when presenting someone with hard raw truth, they don't know how to deal with it - rather nod their head and leave it for someone else to deal with. I do find it weird how a lot of things in this world is so negative yet there seems to be limit of what negativity is "allowed" and "accepted". Should that boundary be crossed in any manner then people turn away from it. I just don't get it....
I think perception of what negativity actually is should be redefined. For example, if I say to someone I am suicidal, negative thoughts, but positive action.
Unfortunately, we are taught to pretend. We have to pretend in order to protect ourselves.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mentalhealthfighter, ihatemylife, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 8 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
That's what I have a problem with. Everything's so fake. Just say what you really mean. But no, we can't do that. It's taboo to talk about things as they really are, and to discuss the real problems that exist because then you'd have to do something about them. And it's not just about being brutally honest in my opinion, you can be honest without being an asshole about it. Instead people would prefer to go behind people's back and betray them and talk shit and smile in their face the next day.

No one cares about the truth. They only care about what makes them comfortable. I can't fake and I can't pretend well, it drains the energy out of me, and that already sets me apart from most people. People get angry when you talk about the truth because it bursts their bubble, and they want to remain in their bubble where all of their delusions can exist. They'll even go out of their way to rationalize their delusions even in the face of overwhelming evidence and logic, and what's worse is that most people will go along with them. Anyone who points out these things gets outcasted, and labelled with whatever convenient word gets used in that situation to try and discredit them. It's tiresome.

• Love
Reactions: Lost Magic, mentalhealthfighter, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 9 others
Rhaiyne

Rhaiyne

Jul 4, 2021
That's what I have a problem with. Everything's so fake. Just say what you really mean. But no, we can't do that. It's taboo to talk about things as they really are, and to discuss the real problems that exist because then you'd have to do something about them. And it's not just about being brutally honest in my opinion, you can be honest without being an asshole about it. Instead people would prefer to go behind people's back and betray them and talk shit and smile in their face the next day.

No one cares about the truth. They only care about what makes them comfortable. I can't fake and I can't pretend well, it drains the energy out of me, and that already sets me apart from most people. People get angry when you talk about the truth because it bursts their bubble, and they want to remain in their bubble where all of their delusions can exist. They'll even go out of their way to rationalize their delusions even in the face of overwhelming evidence and logic, and what's worse is that most people will go along with them. Anyone who points out these things gets outcasted, and labelled with whatever convenient word gets used in that situation to try and discredit them. It's tiresome.
So so true that people only care about what makes them comfortable.
It's like humanity no longer exists because people can't just be real. And yes, one doesn't need to be an asshole to be brutally honest. For me... I just speak as I would normally speak. It makes others uncomfortable because they are wrapped in their comfort bubbles and hearing truth crosses their boundaries.

• Love
Reactions: mentalhealthfighter, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Life sucks and 3 others
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I really have to agree. I'm tired of the fake bs too this is why I stay to myself anyway however I had depression for sometime now and every time I go through a depressive episode I stick to myself. It's a waste of time to bother with people because I'm sure they don't share the same world view as me and give this positive bs rhetoric ignoring the problems. I just stopped caring.

I do wish people would stop pretending everything has to be okay all the time.

Reactions: Snake of Eden, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Life sucks and 2 others
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Gotta love the "it's okay, not to be okay"

Reactions: mentalhealthfighter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, many people do not want to acknowledge how hopeless things are, they live under a delusion. I'm the type of person who sees things for what they really are and I find it impossible to ignore how much suffering there is. This life really is cruel. I hate pointless social interactions with people, which are made up of overly positive small talk. People can be very tiring to me and I would rather isolate myself from others.

• Love
Reactions: mentalhealthfighter, ihatemylife, Life sucks and 4 others
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
I totally understand what you are saying

But to be honest and sincere is not a good thing ….
Now I know that I am the different one and all I wanted was to be 'normal'…

Reactions: Snake of Eden and mentalhealthfighter
Rhaiyne

Rhaiyne

Jul 4, 2021
I totally understand what you are saying

But to be honest and sincere is not a good thing ….
Now I know that I am the different one and all I wanted was to be 'normal'…
I'm honest and sincere... are you telling me I'm not a "good thing"? Hahahahahaha... seriously, I understand why you say that as honesty to anyone who isn't in our position can mean more difficulties for us. For me, I've had so much beaten out of me from dishonest people that I will no longer play their games. I will be honest... its the others who are uncomfortable with that and that is their responsibility.
It's nice to be different... makes us unique... we don't give in to society's mass produced mindsets... we stand apart because we have strength to do so. What is normal? It is a perception based on society's ideas. To me - you are more normal than those who claim to be... they don't know any better... no one really knows what real normal is. You are who you are ... that is normal.

Reactions: mentalhealthfighter
I

ihatemylife

Student
Jul 14, 2021
Yes, many people do not want to acknowledge how hopeless things are, they live under a delusion. I'm the type of person who sees things for what they really are and I find it impossible to ignore how much suffering there is. This life really is cruel. I hate pointless social interactions with people, which are made up of overly positive small talk. People can be very tiring to me and I would rather isolate myself from others.
Wow everything you say I can relate to so much its scary,

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, FuneralCry and mentalhealthfighter
A

agate

Sep 29, 2021
Not to make this political , but capitalism is not the problem. The opposite of capitalism is marxism. Under marxism everyone (beneath the tyranicall government) is equally poor and miserable. Only the government gets ever richer and more powerful.
Capitalism works because it allows freedom and growth/innovation. Sadly , now I see that ending in the US. If you know what life in NK is like , I fear that could come our way. These people certainly aren't happier than your neighbour.

Be thankful for the freedoms (you have left) as things will get worse as they're allowed to regress.
You live in a free country, you are free to start your own company (that you own and are the CEO of) , unlike the poor people in NK .

On a side-note , I hate the fake small-talk too. I think many of us do and just learn to grin and bear it.

deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
Capitalism works because it allows freedom and growth/innovation.
Growth is the whole problem. It's not capitalism "working", it's the problem spreading. I wish a timely asteroid would have halted our growth just as one put dinosaurs out of their misery. I'm guessing capitalism will achieve that as well eventually but the whole horrific growth phase could have been skipped.

existtosuffer

existtosuffer

Student
Sep 22, 2021
I think the small talk we engage in is something society will look back at in 100 years time the way we look back at how society didn't give women the right to vote.

I just feel that I'm born in the wrong era because of the lack of Mental Health support I didn't get from peers or family growing up.

Think of how many mental disorders that would have been dismissed as a character flaw, that unknowingly gets passed down genetically, because of the attitudes of previous generations towards Mental health.