Justaroguegear

Justaroguegear

Tired
Mar 11, 2020
All of them should be, for recreation, maybe some under controlled environment with careful dosage and frequency.

At the very least shrooms and psychedelics.

At the very very least weed.

It just really feels like no one wants the general public to have a good time.

Reactions: lovemelovemenot, charlottewilts, Broken Chimera and 5 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Plus it funds crime. They'd rather you put yourself in danger than have fun.

Reactions: terry_a_davis
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Agreed. I would love to do shrooms.

• Love
Reactions: Broken Chimera
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Shrooms, weed, lsd etc are pretty harmless right, but it's the high levels of the very illegal drugs that cause the problems and where do we draw the line, people often mix drugs with alcohol or other substances and drugs can have different reactions.I think also difference is what a person does on the drugs that makes a differences and choices they make while on them. it's the choice people have to make before they take them.
Hmmmm do I take (item) and have party with my friends / watch a good movie and closest thing that happens is zone out in front of the telly/get angry or frustrated at the tv ? not gonna cause a problem!
Or shall i go and commit a load of crimes, get. criminal record and end up in jail - oh shit, lose job, can't get another job, can't pay bills, morgage, feeling ashamed of self?

But with LSD, shrroms, you can't exact;ly leave a property and and commit crimes, but concious reality is gone.
during my stress induced psychosis i could barely turn a radio on
Agreed. I would love to do shrooms.

Shrooms are very safe, just make sure you safe and in a calm surroundings and not in place that makes anxiety worse and if it helsp keep the environment calm

Last edited:
Reactions: Broken Chimera and mesohappy
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Shrooms,weed, LSD if you respect them..Ever lived next door to tweakers and crackheads though? Fuckin nightmare.Ruin their own lives then drag everyone else plus the neighborhood down with them.Steal everything that aint bolted down..Always scheming,plotting,lying,causing chaos.

Cant blame leadership/politicians for not legalizing EVERYTHING..Wouldnt want that shit on my head if I had a legacy/name to uphold..

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Definitely think weed should be fully legal at this point. It has medical benefits if you get a strain that works for you. Alcohol is more dangerous yet it's legal. It's straight up cruel to have it legal in some places and illegal in others essentially barring people from treatment they deserve. For example in my case it helps with ptsd but it's not readily available...or affordable.

Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
I always wanted to try psychedelics, especially dmt. But they only have weed and hard drugs where I am.

S

somedude123

Mar 15, 2020
If we allocated more resources into helping people with drug problems, instead of law enforcement, then the drug problem wouldn't be that bad, especially here in the US. The war on drugs is pretty stupid, it's just prohibition all over again. People are gonna do drugs no matter what, and incarcerating them isn't productive. It doesn't help peoples addictions, it doesn't help the economy, it does nothing productive. Apparently lawmakers don't realize that they can't babysit adults into not doing drugs. If someone needs help, it should be up to them to seek it, not law enforcement to shove them behind bars and expect that to work. Sure people can do some bad shit, like stealing and murder, under the influence of drugs, but just like drinking and driving, people should be held responsible for the actions they commit while under the influence of a drug, not the action of taking the drug itself. Ruining the fun of someone who can take a drug responsibly by outlawing it just because some wackos can do some dangerous shit while taking it isn't logical or productive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skathon
Underwhelming

Underwhelming

Before I Disappear
Mar 10, 2020
Weed should definitely be recreationally legalized - i think psychedelics should be legal - but somewhat regulated on how people use it. Ive almost fucked myself up on high doses or dosing too regularly, bad set and setting, etc - i think its something that if people come unprepared for that it might cause them more harm than good, and there needs to be some education or such on how to use them before you can

Beautiful_Disgrace

Beautiful_Disgrace

Invisible shadow
Mar 8, 2020
I always wanted to try psychedelics, especially dmt. But they only have weed and hard drugs where I am.
DMT was amazing for me. It was also my first time tripping. I got lucky and stumbled onto someone who had it, but it's super hard to find. I personally prefer it over acid since the trip is more intense but not as long.

lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
I believe most people use weed and psychadelics safely but if they become legal there should be immense amounts of open education before purchase or consumption especially because it would create easier access for minors (at least where i live).
Weed is ok for most but it ruined my fucking brain because i started young and took away tons of time i could have spent doing anything else, I have hallucinations and night terrors relatively common now because my brain was weak to the effects of pot.
I just hope there is more discussion to how it can effect everyone differently and having a positive mind before consumption also how weed can mess up a developing mind if consumed consistently.