SpaceCadet

SpaceCadet

‎In a perfect world, nobody would be suicidal
Feb 27, 2022
Financial problems, unemployed, unable to find a job that pays a living wage and just feeling tired of it all. Had an ok job last year which paid above average, but because of my deep depression and suicidal feelings, i quit. I regret because it wasn't even that bad, was manual labor but i was used to it. Well, probably would have ctb if i continued there, so i don't know if i had a choice. Feeling sabotaged by this mental hopelessness.

Society nowadays especially the work force here in Brazil don't fight for better wages or better work conditions, we as the people, have much more number and power over those corrupt who govern us, we should demand more action of them. I'm a fighter at heart and still have some kind of drive to do so, but don't really know if it's worth it, I really don't. Thank you for hearing me, i wish you an awesome day.

• Hugs
Reactions: nowayout*, Dead Meat and Sea Turtle
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are in this situation. I understand that it is hard to carry on when you are tired of everything. This life is very depressing. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and SpaceCadet