• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
What if you don't have oxazepam? For the an method will another tranquilliser help? I was reading the peaceful pill and the description there ๐Ÿ™

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
What if you don't have oxazepam? For the an method will another tranquilliser help? I was reading the peaceful pill and the description there ๐Ÿ™
Oxazepam is benzo. There are many types, like Valium, Xanax etc. Those others will be okay too. The point of them is just to calm anxiety while the SN does its work. But you are new here, so please do a lot of research.

C

Crazyturtle777

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
You can exchange oxazepam with any other benzodiazepine. It's use is to sedate, tranquilize you and take the fear.... (maybe also to reduce SI). If consumed in higher doses, (far from the daily max. dose), these substances have nearly the same effects (sedation, sleepiness, anxiolytic, tranquilizing, antiepileptic and maybe also anticonvulsive and amnestic effects) - independent from the benzo itself !
Don't worry when you don't have access to Oxazepam, you can use an equal amount of another benzodiazepine without any troubles. C:

Greetings,
Crazyturtle ! ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿ™‚

EDIT: Benzos aren't involved in the process of dying. They're just - as written - to calm you down, sedate and take some anxiety. As the PPH says, there just luxury goods. U can even CTB without using a benzodiazepine.

Reactions: happynot
H

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
ฮ™
You can exchange oxazepam with any other benzodiazepine. It's use is to sedate, tranquilize you and take the fear.... (maybe also to reduce SI). If consumed in higher doses, (far from the daily max. dose), these substances have nearly the same effects (sedation, sleepiness, anxiolytic, tranquilizing, antiepileptic and maybe also anticonvulsive and amnestic effects) - independent from the benzo itself !
Don't worry when you don't have access to Oxazepam, you can use an equal amount of another benzodiazepine without any troubles. C:

Greetings,
Crazyturtle ! ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿ™‚

EDIT: Benzos aren't involved in the process of dying. They're just - as written - to calm you down, sedate and take some anxiety. As the PPH says, there just luxury goods. U can even CTB without using a benzodiazepine.

SMT line retalin could work?it's what I have for anxiety, and isn't 30 too much? It's says it on the pph thanks

C

Crazyturtle777

May 18, 2024
ฮ™

SMT line retalin could work?it's what I have for anxiety, and isn't 30 too much? It's says it on the pph thanks
Sorry, what is 'SMT line retalin' ? Do you mean Ritalin ?? ๐Ÿค”

C

Crazyturtle777

May 18, 2024
This is a stimulant. This won't work properly, since benzos and stimulants are some very differenet substance classes belonging to subjective effect and mechanism of action...

H

happynot

Jun 22, 2024
This is a stimulant. This won't work properly, since benzos and stimulants are some very differenet substance classes belonging to subjective effect and mechanism of action...
Thanks for the answer โ˜บ๏ธ it's not that easy to get these information