• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bubblebunny

bubblebunny

Whisperer
Aug 18, 2023
Hiiii,

Is there anyone who's not going to cbt (anytime soon) who wants to chat on discord? I really wanna learn to be more open about myself and talk about what's wrong. People always tell me I'm closed and don't share much and I do wanna change that! We don't have to talk for long a few days is fine and I'm a 20 y/o girl so I'd rather not speak to minors (i think it's kinda weird lol)

• Hugs
Reactions: estadiare, Forever Sleep, Sylveon and 2 others
Serblood

Serblood

now you see
Nov 16, 2022
Hiiii,

Is there anyone who's not going to cbt (anytime soon) who wants to chat on discord? I really wanna learn to be more open about myself and talk about what's wrong. People always tell me I'm closed and don't share much and I do wanna change that! We don't have to talk for long a few days is fine and I'm a 20 y/o girl so I'd rather not speak to minors (i think it's kinda weird lol)
hit me. I like listening people.

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
People always tell me I'm closed and don't share much
That's not necessarily a bad thing. In my personal experience most people like to be nosy but often couldn't actually care less.

I do wanna change that!
If you're wanting to change for yourself that's okay. Just don't change for the sake of others, there's a good chance they're not worth it and won't even appreciate the change.

lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
Do you mean texting or actually talking?

I would be up for the first, though I sometimes tend to be more quiet, I'm a good listener though.

And another note maybe also ask in Offtopic or Recovery to increase your chances to catch people who aren't actively planning to ctb soon.

bpdbunnygirl

bpdbunnygirl

Sep 19, 2023
hey! I'm also 20 yrs old. I'm not necessarily good at replying or giving advice, but I can listen :)

bubblebunny

bubblebunny

Whisperer
Aug 18, 2023
Not us both being bunnies :)))

• Yay!
Reactions: pinkblur
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Hiiii,

I'm going to CTB eventually, but probably not within the next year, so- sure. I'm 19m and down for texting about whatever at whatever pace you like. Fair warning I'm kinda spazzy at times

feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
I'm looking to CTB down the road but I am a tad older … but I would gladly chat … DM me