• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Hello, I'm wondering what's the maximum amount of F or H powder you can put in example a 0,5 ml syringe with water.
I'd like to inject as quickly as possible because F acts very quick, in seconds, and I'm not sure if I'd be able to inject everything in one ML, as that's a decent amount of water to inject.

Could I then, just inject one full gram of F or H in ONLY 0,5 ml of water , without any issue when injecting? Could I use even more powder? Perhaps even only 0,3ml of water?
Or is 0,5 ml too much? I really don't know much about this.
Oh and btw, is F the same as H density/weight wise? Hope you understand what i mean.
Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
D

dxnys

Mar 1, 2020
I don't know but to avoid this problem I will plug it. So I have time to lay down and close my eyes. The effects take 5-15min to come and it has about same efficient as IV.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I don't know but to avoid this problem I will plug it. So I have time to lay down and close my eyes. The effects take 5-15min to come and it has about same efficient as IV.
Interesting, thanks, I'll look into it.

Anyone else?

depressedpolyaddict

depressedpolyaddict

Chemical lab worker
Jan 26, 2020
Sigma-Aldrich claims 25mg/mL of Fentanyl citrate and German Wikipedia blankly states 0.2mg/mL for Fentanyl in water (probably freebase). But tbh, I couldn't find very conclusive info on either Fentanyl or Heroin (both freebase and salts)... no idea why. Safety data sheets are not helpful in this case. Maybe someone can chime, in that has experience with the pure chemicals.

Reading on Reddit, it seems to be OK to rectally use suspensions. When 1mL is not enough to dissolve, you could even use 10mL. I've used that large amounts before and didn't have an issue with leaking, but with a longer on-set of effects.

Reactions: spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
"Sigma-Aldrich claims 25mg/mL of Fentanyl citrate and German Wikipedia blankly states 0.2mg/mL for Fentanyl in water (probably freebase)."

First of all thanks for help, and what does this sentence mean, that only 0.2mg of fentanyl should be used? or only 25mg? Isn't sigma aldrich just a selling store?
So 1 gram would be way too much for only 1 ML it seems :/

Pubmed says this about general heroin usage: " People usually use from one-half ml to one ml of water per dose of heroin" Now im looking for the amount of heroin they use
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4890278/

Interesting part that doesn't exactly say how much of heroin they can get in a syringe but it can give an idea. F powder should be similar to heroin powder in density so I guess it should be comparable, but I'm not sure yet.

"Some participants mentioned that PWID would inject as much heroin as they can get, up to 3–5 g in a day. Others mentioned that because heroin is heavily adulterated, people needle inject larger amounts of it. When heroin users have trouble obtaining heroin, they often use less, perhaps only a fraction of a gram per day. In general, the most common frequency of injection is 2–3 times per day "

What I dont know is the amount of MLs people use to inject. Im guessing 2 to 4 ml, as normal syringes are around that amount. If they use insulin, then 1 ML, but idk.

Last edited:
depressedpolyaddict

depressedpolyaddict

Chemical lab worker
Jan 26, 2020
"Sigma-Aldrich claims 25mg/mL of Fentanyl citrate and German Wikipedia blankly states 0.2mg/mL for Fentanyl in water (probably freebase)."

First of all thanks for help, and what does this sentence mean, that only 0.2mg of fentanyl should be used? or only 25mg? Isn't sigma aldrich just a selling store?
So 1 gram would be way too much for only 1 ML it seems :/

Pubmed says this about general heroin usage: " People usually use from one-half ml to one ml of water per dose of heroin" Now im looking for the amount of heroin they use
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4890278/

Ligma-Aldrich is a supplier, but every supplier has to supply safety data sheets. Often times you can find useful information about a chemical in the SDS. 0.2mg/mL means that you can only dissolve 0.2mg of Fentanyl freebase per mL of water. You will most likely have a salt of Fentanyl, which in general should be way more soluble (F citrate apparently 25mg/mL of water). The US Environmental Protection Agency confirms both of my solubility numbers for Fentanyl and claims that 2mg of IV Fentanyl are fatal for opioid naive adult person.

Do you know if you have Fentanyl freebase, Fentanyl hydrochloride or Fentanyl citrate? If you have citrate, a saturated 10mL water solution or suspension of F citrate should be enough for rectal use.

That Pubmed info is awfully unspecific.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Ligma-Aldrich is a supplier, but every supplier has to supply safety data sheets. Often times you can find useful information about a chemical in the SDS. 0.2mg/mL means that you can only dissolve 0.2mg of Fentanyl freebase per mL of water. You will most likely have a salt of Fentanyl, which in general should be way more soluble (F citrate apparently 25mg/mL of water). The US Environmental Protection Agency confirms both of my solubility numbers for Fentanyl and claims that 2mg of IV Fentanyl are fatal for opioid naive adult person.

Do you know if you have Fentanyl freebase, Fentanyl hydrochloride or Fentanyl citrate? If you have citrate, a saturated 10mL water solution or suspension of F citrate should be enough for rectal use.

That Pubmed info is awfully unspecific.

I don't know which type, I only know it's fentanyl.
So what if I put 100 mg for example in 1 ml? What would happen? It wouldn't work?

depressedpolyaddict

depressedpolyaddict

Chemical lab worker
Jan 26, 2020
I don't know which type, I only know it's fentanyl.
So what if I put 100 mg for example in 1 ml? What would happen? It wouldn't work?

Nope. If you put a 100mg in 1mL, depending on the form, only 0.2mg or 25mg would dissolve in the water. The other 99.8mg or 75mg would still float around in the water.

Reactions: spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Nope. If you put a 100mg in 1mL, depending on the form, only 0.2mg or 25mg would dissolve in the water. The other 99.8mg or 75mg would still float around in the water.
Okay, thanks! So I take it that the substance floating in the water doesn't travel through the bloodstream effectively or something, compared to dissolved substance?
Thanks a lot again for your help!

depressedpolyaddict

depressedpolyaddict

Chemical lab worker
Jan 26, 2020
Okay, thanks! So I take it that the substance floating in the water doesn't travel through the bloodstream effectively or something, compared to dissolved substance?
Thanks a lot again for your help!

It could clump up, block blood vessels, travel around the bloodstream, cause cardiac issues by blocked vessels, cause a stroke, etc.
Solids in your blood are a VERY VERY bad thing.

For anyone that isn't used to shooting up drugs, I would recommend looking into rectal use. There are lots of things you can botch with (inexperienced) intravenous use

Reactions: dxnys, spanishguy22 and Ἡγησίας
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Anyone else has a good answer about this?