• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

diphenhydramine

diphenhydramine

I'm dying. I'm dead.
Apr 16, 2024
I do not have access to any other method, I promise you.

I need to CTB by jumping. The only accessible place to me is only about 30~40feet/9~12metres in height onto a completely hard surface (concrete). I've seen people on this forum choosing not to go with jumping due to fear of surviving from much greater heights than this. Obviously only ~35 feet is not ideal but I don't really have any other option. I won't get into my situation, but even in the worst-case scenario (e.g. I survive the fall but become paralyzed, or something similar), this would be preferable to the other option (not jumping and continuing to live with no injuries to me). But CTB is still preferable to everything else.

I know to land on my head. I believe it would be even better to land on the back of my head? It's less protected and has very important organs (like the brain stem) right there. Though I dont know how hard it could be to control something like this when falling. Note that I have nearly zero SI but I don't know if it might kick in during the fall, lol

Are there any other methods can I use to maximize the damage the fall brings, or any advice you may have?

Thank you so much for reading this post if you did.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
35 feet is no good no matter what you do.

People can probably land that without even breaking a bone but likely a few sprained.

I'd reconsider this one. I don't think it's a situation that is fixable. Anyone telling you to land headfirst is going to get you laid up in A&E for a month with maker broken bones.

Reactions: Forveleth
Begotten

Begotten

May 8, 2024
9 metres, you probably gonna just seriously hurt yourself brother, it's not good idea at all

But if you really gonna try that, good lucky.

Reactions: Forveleth
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Do NOT jump from this height! It is TOO LOW! You are way more likely to injure yourself permanently if you are unlucky. I know you are desperate but the chances this will kill you are incredibly low and the chances something goes wrong higher than you would like.

Reactions: m1ll1pede and not_applicable
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I survive the fall but become paralyzed, or something similar), this would be preferable to the other option (not jumping and continuing to live with no injuries to me).
Not sure understanding your logic here, but how is surviving a fall and ending up paralyzed preferable to continuing to live as things are now??? Being paralyzed would be an entirely "new hell", would it not, with the added misery of being incapacitated? You may be so messed up that you would be unable to EVER try and remove yourself from this new found hell and misery you find yourself in.
35 or 40 feet is NOT going to get the job done. There is nothing you can do to increase the low probability in dying from this height.