• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mitch3ll

Mitch3ll

Jul 4, 2024
Hi Friends.

New member and first post. I struggle with reading, writing and concentration as my brain hurts and my vision not so good (hard to read with double vision and no corrective lenses). So I've tried to read the rules as best I can and searched best I can but man o man is it exhausting and overwhelming for someone like me.

But I live in Western Canada, big city on the coast of British Columbia to be exact and I am inspired by the MaxDog nitro brewing setup. Lots of kits and whatnot out there to make all sorts of great stuff with the gas, yet I am unsure on where do people like me acquire the gas for such home brew projects ? In the states and elsewhere it all seems really easy, maybe it's easy here too but I'm just missing it.

Any suggestions for where to get my kit started and best size bottle and regulator that is available in my region would be appreciated. I tried looking up regulators but my search just shows me CO2 stuff and it's again, with my learning disabilities it's a massive struggle to wade through this stuff.

Please keep it simple as too much is overwhelming. I' really enjoy gin and I've heard that a nitro infused Gin is super smooth and really brings out the botanical flavours and hopefully I can try it out before I'm homeless once again this Oct.

Thanks.

mymarbles

mymarbles

Jan 29, 2024
hey i'm the same! i feel super demented and it literally feels like english is my second or third language when it's literally my only language, glad to know i'm not alone. anyway i'm going to camp here because i've been silently waiting for someone to ask the same and i'm also in canada šŸ˜­

devils~advocate

devils~advocate

Feb 29, 2024
Look at the megathread concerning this method