Kaczka86

Kaczka86

Looking for...?
Dec 15, 2019
Why is sex good but masturbation not?

I'm curious what do you think about it. Most of the people when they hear word "masturbation" feel so uncomfortable, but when it's about sex then everything is good. People like to share stories about it, brag like they accomplished something impossible. With masturbation is opposite and sometimes others associate "failure" with it. Isn't masturbation discovering yourself? Finding out what you like/dislike and then having better sex life thanks to it?

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Well ... Is it partly that being proficient at masturbation can make a person less inclined to seek a partner, and less patient with a partner when they're with one? Why bother dealing with another person doing things *kind of* the way you like it if you can manage more efficiently on your own? It's potentially not very conducive to forming/maintaining close relationships.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaczka86
L

LivingToLong

Experienced
Feb 23, 2019
I don't see it like that. People might not talk about masturbation but I think that's because the subject is embarrassing for them, not because they think it's bad. Masturbation is good if you just want to get that feeling out of the way without pestering someone else!

Reactions: Kaczka86 and TheDevilsAngel
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Yep, @LivingToLong, I suppose it's just so private that it's embarrassing to discuss, just as we don't discuss our bathroom habits much with others. It's not bad or wrong; it's just no one else's business.

Reactions: Kaczka86, charlottewilts and TheDevilsAngel
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I think mastubation is perfectly normal and it does help one to know one's self.... With sex for me it's the psychical contact of another human being.

Reactions: Kaczka86 and LivingToLong