• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

swanegg333

swanegg333

#1 faceless character fan
Jun 19, 2023
I'm interested in SN because it seems to be the most accessible and least painful method available to me. However, it can be terrible uncomfortable to attempt to CTB with, while also being somewhat unreliable method according to some people.

What are your thoughts/experiences for using Marijuana during an attempt? If I survive will it be used against me to keep me institutionalized for longer?

I'm considering mixing both an Indica and a Sativa strain to minimize discomfort, but should I just use an Indica strain fully to maximize the relaxation?

I'd like to plan as thoroughly as possible to die cleanly and prevent risk of survival. My sister has attempted to CTB many times but has survived all of them and is constantly in and out of mental hospitals, and I would rather not end up like that.

Thank you.

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
It can be used as an anti emetic although I don't think it's well tested so I'd recommend using it with meto. I don't think it's something to worry about although I haven't researched using marijuana during an attempt further than briefly reading it in the pph.

swanegg333

swanegg333

Jun 19, 2023
It can be used as an anti emetic although I don't think it's well tested so I'd recommend using it with meto. I don't think it's something to worry about although I haven't researched using marijuana during an attempt further than briefly reading it in the pph.
Ah! Thanks! I already have a prescribed antiemetic due to chronic migraine so I was more looking into it as a relaxant/ make the experience less uncomfortable. I'll look more into it, would you like me to share my findings?

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Make sure you know how a particular strain affects you on it's own before using it in this way. Generally indica will be more relaxing and sedating but each strain can affect people differently. I don't see how mj would interfere with SN in any way. It could make the journey more peaceful. I haven't heard of many people on here using it but who knows. If I go out with SN I will probably vape some weed the same day, but that's cause I'm addicted to it. I'm not sure how it might interact with various antiemetics. You should look into that. It would suck if they interacted and caused anxiety or a bad trip.

Reactions: 90starve
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
Please do share any findings. As long as your use to the effects of thc it shouldnt have any negative interaction. Especially if you've taken your ae before and smoked with no side effects. So I think its personal preference. If it helps you feel calm and relaxed, smoke away. Just dont smoke after taking the sn. Dont want to start coughing and throw up.

Reactions: NoLoveNoHope
swanegg333

swanegg333

Jun 19, 2023
Please do share any findings. As long as your use to the effects of thc it shouldnt have any negative interaction. Especially if you've taken your ae before and smoked with no side effects. So I think its personal preference. If it helps you feel calm and relaxed, smoke away. Just dont smoke after taking the sn. Dont want to start coughing and throw up.
ah, i dont normally cough, do you think the SN might affect it? that should probably be another thing i should look into.
Make sure you know how a particular strain affects you on it's own before using it in this way. Generally indica will be more relaxing and sedating but each strain can affect people differently. I don't see how mj would interfere with SN in any way. It could make the journey more peaceful. I haven't heard of many people on here using it but who knows. If I go out with SN I will probably vape some weed the same day, but that's cause I'm addicted to it. I'm not sure how it might interact with various antiemetics. You should look into that. It would suck if they interacted and caused anxiety or a bad trip.
I will test how they interact myself, and then report back to here (lol). I currently only have an indica strain with me but i have plenty of my perscription antiemetic to test, and i at the very least can get the perscription refilled if i run out. the one thing i worry about is that i might not have a good antiemetic, i use ondansetron and i cant find anything definite that i can understand on whether or not its a dopamine blocker,

Last edited:
Reactions: 90starve and toofargone6969
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
ah, i dont normally cough, do you think the SN might affect it? that should probably be another thing i should look into.

I will test how they interact myself, and then report back to here (lol). I currently only have an indica strain with me but i have plenty of my perscription antiemetic to test, and i at the very least can get the perscription refilled if i run out. the one thing i worry about is that i might not have a good antiemetic, i use ondansetron and i cant find anything definite that i can understand on whether or not its a dopamine blocker,
Good dopamine blockers are domperidone, metoclopramide, and prochlorperazine.

Ondanestron is a serotonin antagonist, does not work on dopamine unfortunately. Not ideal as a standalone antiemetic and can be combined with both meto and domp since they work on different receptors. Its better than nothing but wont have a gastric emptying effect or the benefits of dopamine blocking which is most important to try and prevent vomiting any overdose or toxin you consume. I'm planning to combine domperidone 20mg with ondanestron 8mg. The side effects of meto scare me too much.

Reactions: swanegg333
swanegg333

swanegg333

Jun 19, 2023
Good dopamine blockers are domperidone, metoclopramide, and prochlorperazine.

Ondanestron is a serotonin antagonist, does not work on dopamine unfortunately. Not ideal as a standalone antiemetic and can be combined with both meto and domp since they work on different receptors. Its better than nothing but wont have a gastric emptying effect or the benefits of dopamine blocking which is most important to try and prevent vomiting any overdose or toxin you consume. I'm planning to combine domperidone 20mg with ondanestron 8mg. The side effects of meto scare me too much.
Oh! thats a very thorough answer! thank you!

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Oh! thats a very thorough answer! thank you!
You're welcome. This guide should be useful to you as well

threespookfiveu

threespookfiveu

AbsolutelyDuckTitBonkers
Jun 5, 2023
If edibles are available in your area, you should try those. One time I ate a whole chocolate bar (10mg THC per square, 10 squares per bar) and I slept for 6 hours straight, I felt like my body was so relaxed that I was a noodle, it was hard to get up out of bed, probably took me 10 tries, I just kept falling back to sleep.
I ate it because I have trouble sleeping, and I was frustrated šŸ˜… it worked.