CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This problem let assume one stst livE what happen, happen one say need this that all day Time new thing appear, no matter what person say minimize all nonsense at end it all need. Even limited need say not much come problem money also other problem. There ni point life , even small thing not solve. Keep need want not get make feel bad, get there many more never all

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Dead Meat, WonderingSoul and 4 others
F

freight_train

Oct 14, 2022
hedonic adaptation concerning wants. if you get your needs met, you tend to be better off than others. however even maslow's pyramid of needs should be a circle not a pyramid because the work never ends.

but even people whose needs are met are suffering because biology is a trap.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
All that life is, is basically just trying to fulfil endless needs so we don't suffer more. It's the way that humans have evolved. With life comes the inevability of problems and pain, and as humans we are never satisfied. It's all for no purpose and all leads nowhere, there is nothing to be gained by existing, instead there is only ways in which to cause and experience more suffering.

There was no need for life to be a thing in the first place, yet bringing life into this world means the inevitable creation of needs. The existence of life with all it's endless cruelty and unfairness is completely unnecessary yet people still continue to procreate. This is what is horrifying to me.

• Hugs
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
This problem let assume one stst livE what happen, happen one say need this that all day Time new thing appear, no matter what person say minimize all nonsense at end it all need. Even limited need say not much come problem money also other problem. There ni point life , even small thing not solve. Keep need want not get make feel bad, get there many more never all
Honey some days I think it my life was given me just so I could be punished for a long time. When you have no boyfriend or girlfriend, bad health, and insufficient money, all at the same time..... You reach a point where you are tired of struggling to achieve those things. Then the question becomes, how much longer to I want to continue suffering? I guess we all have reached that phase here. I see these web articles from different people and agencies crying to end SS. Yet how many of those same people would do anything to help the problems we suffer? I'll tell you not a damn one of em! Cold hard logic, tells me ctb for me is the right thing to do!

• Hugs