why_why_why

why_why_why

Jun 3, 2024
two years ago i finessed an ozempic prescription through a weird doctor for weight loss. im not morbidly obese or anything close to that but my self-esteem has been crippling since i popped out the womb and something convinced me that it was ozempic or i cant live with myself. the side effects i experienced were so bad that i was throwing up everyday for months and wasnt able to leave the house and therefore was dropping out of classes and missing events etc. i stayed inside for months and because of the constant nausea, my anxiety attached itself to the feeling so now i feel like throwing up everytime i experience anxiety, which just happens to be everytime i leave my house. i am rotting essentially in my home after also experiencing a bad break up and feel doom everytime i attempt to leave my house. idk if anyone has experienced this plz lmk if u have but i dont know how much longer of this i can really feasibly live on. ive read some megathreads on sn and such as im not looking for anything that requires leaving my house too much but i really dont know what to do anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: set0553
set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
In my mind teens, since leaving my room never led to anything good, and I was the neighborhood bully magnet, I became very agoraphobic, always feeling like esp open areas (yard, fields etc) made me panic and feel like I was gonna somehow float off. Very strange feeling. What broke me out of it though was walking my dog actually! Having him next to me and with me at all times not only provided protection from ppl giving me hard time, (rottweiler breed)but relaxed me a great deal and I was able to leave my house again. I guess alot like an emotional support animal, but it worked. I work a job now where I'm in a parking lot all day, moving carts, and no trace of agoraphobia remains. My dogs have always soothed my anxiety and made me feel more secure..

• Hugs
Reactions: why_why_why