H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
A lot of people are accidents, some people weren't meant to be born. You can tell because of how family treats you when your growing up. No wonder so many people want to commit suicide, people have dealt with neglect, abuse, and more. Most people were born because of your parents making a huge mistake, some people don't even want kids when they already have one or even two. By the time they make another one, they are already done parenting. This why you shouldn't feel guilt about committing suicide but this damn evil society won't admit it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BringMeToLife, Forever Sleep, Gonnerr and 3 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I was an accident. Actually, I was conceived through a torn prophylactic. It's actually surreal. It seems so unreal that I wanted to be here so badly, that I took the chance when I saw the opportunity and made my way out of the abyss just to get into this world. And look where I am now. I will say that even though I was an accident (at the very beginning), I was very much wanted once it was determined I was on the way.

Reactions: RoundaboutResolved
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
A lot of people are accidents, some people weren't meant to be born. You can tell because of how family treats you when your growing up. No wonder so many people want to commit suicide, people have dealt with neglect, abuse, and more. Most people were born because of your parents making a huge mistake, some people don't even want kids when they already have one or even two. By the time they make another one, they are already done parenting. This why you shouldn't feel guilt about committing suicide but this damn evil society won't admit it.
This hit home with me. My mother made it clear that she never wanted me and that I was a burden to her. Her and my father's families both reinforced the fact that I was not wanted. That's why I hate both of my parents, and feel no shame in throwing my mother's ashes in the trash. Because that's how she felt about me. Life is NOT a precious gift at all. I'm so ready to be done.

I couldn't agree more with your sentiment.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: pickajack, Hunter2005 and Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Born without our consent, kept here without our consent. That's why we have the right to die.

• Love
Reactions: Hunter2005 and leavingsoon99
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I was actually desperately wanted. My parents were told they couldn't have children but the doctors were obviously inept because my Mum conceived but they also failed to correctly diagnose cancer- so- she died 3 years later.

I honestly do feel angry that I've been given this life that I now have to try and get rid of but I can't really blame or hate my parents for it. They did it out of naivity more than anything else. I think they truly thought I would be happy.

I know what you mean though. I can't get my head around how people seem to have children so casually. I think it's ironic that so many of us are hanging on for our parents when it is because of them we are here in the first place!

Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
Yep, I was an accident. Birth control didn't work like it is supposed to do. My mother told me this, at least she was honestly about it

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me procreation is cruel regardless of the circumstances surrounding it, there is no need to burden people with existence as they will inevitably suffer, the non existent should just be left alone in peace, nobody who is not yet existing deserves the punishment that is having the ability to exist here. It's true that it's especially horrible when the parents treat the child badly, it just shows how selfish, delusional and irresponsible humans are. This species should go extinct voluntarily.

• Hmph!
Reactions: RoundaboutResolved and Hunter2005