OopsIdidntwanttodie

OopsIdidntwanttodie

Ctb by the 20th of December
Oct 11, 2020
I spent my time weighing out everything and all the possibilities. This is what I want.

I have finalized my note. It's perfect:) I have a couple more songs to finish and put into a USB and I have my final exams coming up. When I leave on the 20th, I won't be leaving a goodbye thread. I just wish I wouldn't have to be alone in my final moments.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: justsad&done, Hopeindeath!, darksideofthebright and 15 others
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I'm so sorry you've decided to go through with this decision. If it helps at all, know we'll be thinking of you and wishing you peace when the day comes. :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: darksideofthebright, sadworld, OopsIdidntwanttodie and 3 others
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
i am sorry to know you will be gone soon. still, i hope things go as peacefully as possible for you.

if we don't get the chance to talk or say goodbye, know that for the time i am still here i will remember you dearly. thanks for being an amazing person. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Sakura94, sadworld, OopsIdidntwanttodie and 3 others
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
That's sad, with your last thread I thought you were doing a bit better when you said you'd found a hobby.
Hope this is what you want, and if you want to talk what made you commit feel free to say.

Reactions: sadworld
OopsIdidntwanttodie

OopsIdidntwanttodie

Ctb by the 20th of December
Oct 11, 2020
That's sad, with your last thread I thought you were doing a bit better when you said you'd found a hobby.
Hope this is what you want, and if you want to talk what made you commit feel free to say.

I thought about recovery, but I can't stand relapsing again. I love the moments in life that make me happy, but the pain outweighs the good.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sakura94
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
I thought about recovery, but I can't stand relapsing again. I love the moments in life that make me happy, but the pain outweighs the good.

I don't think weighing everything like a machine is healthy. Like one event is rated something and then a dozen other events detract from that. I don't like seeing things like that.
Exist in the moment. You're ok now, I think you're happy making music. Focus on this and if things get bad then your options are still open.
Best of luck in your exams btw. :hug::heart::heart:

H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I wish you peace in whatever you decide. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: OopsIdidntwanttodie
OhSoSinful

OhSoSinful

Nov 18, 2020
If you need anyone to speak to, or simply be there, I'm happy to be there for you ♡

Best of luck on those exams. You've got this no matter what you choose as well.

• Love
Reactions: OopsIdidntwanttodie